Any brehs heard of BizQuest?

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Buy a Business | Sell a Business | BizQuest - The Original Business for Sale Website

It's a site dedicated to buying and selling businesses. It seems a lot of people sell because they're retiring or want to move onto another venture... I'm not liquid enough to fully go through with one of these but for those looking to get involved with a small business (either starting or buying one) it's nice to be able to see what kind of businesses are profitable out here and what they go for.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buy a Business | Sell a Business | BizQuest - The Original Business for Sale Website

It's a site dedicated to buying and selling businesses. It seems a lot of people sell because they're retiring or want to move onto another venture... I'm not liquid enough to fully go through with one of these but for those looking to get involved with a small business (either starting or buying one) it's nice to be able to see what kind of businesses are profitable out here and what they go for.

Offmarket deals >>>>

I've had some brokers ask for proof of funds and a deposit BEFORE releasing financials.

cncguy

Rookie
Daps
Yea and also https://www.bizbuysell.com/, I used to frequent both site

cncguy

Rookie
Daps
Offmarket deals >>>>

I've had some brokers ask for proof of funds and a deposit BEFORE releasing financials.
Yea that's true. Some just ask you to sign the non disclosure agreement or something like that.