Any Brehs Just Feel Their Meat Burning Out of Nowhere??

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I'm serious. :feedme:

My gf haitian. I don't know what she be doing when I'm not at home.

And I'm kinda scared cuz I fukked her sorority sister some time ago and I'm scared she might find out. :sadcam:

First, this chick 9x out of 10 don't know wtf she even doing. But if ya girl dumb enough to do this on you & it work, you prob gon go limp on her and them other bytches. This aint spirituality, this cosplay ass witchcraft.

But if she really on that ayibobo :francis: ya done son.

• Dap
Reactions: boy

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm serious. :feedme:

My gf haitian. I don't know what she be doing when I'm not at home.

And I'm kinda scared cuz I fukked her sorority sister some time ago and I'm scared she might find out. :sadcam:

When she does she going to feed you her period blood to cast a spell on you
:ufdup:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Story time?[/QUOTE
Women supposedly add their menstrual blood to spaghetti to keep a man or have him fall in love with her or whatever
dZISDqQsOkuELOZcR-PDaSda6dcKt3CRZMFAtGTMQhyzIFFN67RYL0k90iBCk1O_y0xkoJdZtSHQIJ8ZIe4nj06X6fgkr4C6ukOdLkul2QJh4aj3VCNraBTu8WFkSVTCSiytVNkK7I-4GcS4-t2-k8wuDNfoPfwOEas

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
did you even read my post
:dwillhuh: Yes did you.
My post was talking about women you’re in a romantic relationships with putting period blood in your food to spell you up. You came out of nowhere with you shouldn’t eat any woman’s food you don’t know for some reason :mjgrin: I mean you don’t know women at restaurants cooking your food :usure:

Last edited: