any brehs know anything about Salt Lake City, or Utah in general ?

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
i'm considering maybe moving here but i'm really thinking about the decision brehs :jbhmm:

what is like for a Black male in Salt Lake City ?, how is the nightlife ?, what is the culture of Salt Lake City(besides being a mormon), what fun shyt can you do ?, are there any Black women ?, is it true that they have a large polynesian people out there ?, significant racism ?, is it true that their hospitals have some of the best doctors in the U.S. ? and do you think that Salt Lake City would be good ?

shyt brehs just tell anything about Salt Lake City that you know about. let a brotha know :pachaha::pachaha:

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I was in the Layton-Ogden-Clearfield area.
I heard MS-13 was deep out there. It's Mexicans and Polynesians galore. I did meet a bad Mexican looked like Pocahontas.:whew:
It's not many black people at all, I had a lil kid so amazed he walked into a giant stone column.
I will say it's like shooting carbs in a barrel for us getting p*ssy though.

Don't go if you don't have to.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
i'm considering maybe moving here but i'm really thinking about the decision brehs :jbhmm:

what is like for a Black male in Salt Lake City ?, how is the nightlife ?, what is the culture of Salt Lake City(besides being a mormon), what fun shyt can you do ?, are there any Black women ?, is it true that they have a large polynesian people out there ?, significant racism ?, is it true that their hospitals have some of the best doctors in the U.S. ? and do you think that Salt Lake City would be good ?

shyt brehs just tell anything about Salt Lake City that you know about. let a brotha know :pachaha::pachaha:
my work took me there for about a year :scusthov:

you'll basically be the token black guy everywhere you go. night life is basically trash (1 decent club in the whole city :snoop: ), check out sundance film festival though. culture? fun shyt? black women? hope you like pawgn :laff: :laff: :laff:

there's a ton of somoans and messicans and a few asians.. its not a great place to be single, if you had a family you wanted to raise, its not a terrible place.. if you like to snowboard, theres great mtns :mjpls:

what makes you want to go?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The only black people are on the Utah Jazz :lolbron:

Nah, I don't know I hear it's safe and clean AF. Bunch of white Mormons, Mexicans, and Polynesians (I found this out from watching Gangland). I guess they got the typical Rocky Mountain activities for fun I ain't really into the type of shyt.

I don't see why anyone would want to move there honestly... :patrice:

Utah Jazz are trash
They surprised last season low key got a good young core :ehh:

tater

Superstar
Daps
It's a weird place, the vibe is no Bueno. I know a black guy who went to a school out there on a FULL RIDE scholarship, and STILL left! IMO, that says a lot :yeshrug:.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
I had a homie who lived out there for a couple years. Everything he told me pretty much seconds what everyone else here has said. No black folks out there. So little to the point he said some random black guy walked up to him in Wendy's like "Hey man, I'm glad to see another one of us out here. We gotta stick together." :what: There's mad migos and Boo-Yaa Tribe looking Samoans and Tongans out there. It's not really a place you wanna be if you're single.
Hey, I'm just going off what he said :yeshrug:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I been there a few times...don't do it breh. There are virtually no black women. Some mixed girls but they will mostly act like white girls.

The night life is terrible. There weren't any hip hop clubs, no strip clubs IIRC, and alcohol is watered down and damn near rationed (no alcohol sales after midnight IIRC).

The scenery is beautiful but there is nothing there for a black man. Boise, ID is more fun to be honest.

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
damn brehs :mjcry: thanks for the info on this shyt i was going to move their cause somebody hooked me up with a possible job offer but fukk that.

:salute:to all you brehs

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been there twice for work. I think it helped the fact that I stayed in the only 5 star hotel in the city.

Being a brotha and going downtown I didn't get ANY negative vibes tbh. Being a put together brotha I actually got positive vibes and double takes from all sorts of women, which was a surprise being that it is white as fukk and in a heavily Mormon town. I was at a restaurant with my coworkers last week and this chic

Even popped up Tinder for the hell of it and got good hits. Clean air, lovely mountains. Only downside is a bunch of tweakers out. Surprised in the number of Hispanics there. No black women tbh or very few and I'd say that there is even fewer 'black centric' things to do though I know there is a reggae festival there every now and then and some hip hop acts and comedians roll through.

But I will say it is a much better vibe than SATX where I'm at now and I'd probably have no problem staying there for a few months.