Any Good Jobs For A Breh With This Type Of Work History?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uh, Im a fast learner?!?!? Very dependable (Never missed a day and never been late in my 8 years of work. Ever).

Do those things matter?

It should, but these companies tend to be stupid.

You are going to have to finesse a bit. Thought about a contractor job in tech? Whether it's mobile technology, access management cybersecurity?

Look for contracting work in the tech

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It should, but these companies tend to be stupid.

You are going to have to finesse a bit. Thought about a contractor job in tech? Whether it's mobile technology, access management cybersecurity?

Look for contracting work in the tech

I can do these things with no experience whatsoever? When you say "finesse" do you mean run game on the and lie a little bit?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Did the USPS fire because you should have stuck with it. After 10 years they have trained you for an office job that pays like 80-90k

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can do these things with no experience whatsoever? When you say "finesse" do you mean run game on the and lie a little bit?

Maybe stretch your experience working with mobile phone.

Say you did software remediation and troubleshooting of phones. Maybe you did, I don't know

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have no experience in shyt like construction, IT, pharmaceuticals, etc. like yall. I worked at the T Mobile center for a year then worked at the USPS for 6 years. My references are A1. I just want something fast. I dont mind strenuous/dirty at all. I actually prefer. I make beats but I aint got no clientele yet so that shyt is just a hobby for now. Im gunning in applications like crazy. Ill apply on Indeed then apply on the actual job site. but yea wassup. I like money bytches video games shoes and food.
Get into a truck. Quickest way for a young breh without a skillet to clock $80k+.

You can also make your beats on the road with all the free time too.:wow:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Maybe stretch your experience working with mobile phone.

Say you did software remediation and troubleshooting of phones. Maybe you did, I don't know

Yea I did. I was doing all that shyt.

size_960_16_9_oj1.jpg