Any Milwaukee brehs ?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Thinking about moving up there if i get this job..Only been there once and it was for a AAU tournament

How is the culture,cost of living,food etc

I know they got some:demonic: spots up there

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
What part are you thinking about moving too? Most blacks i know still are either on the northside or in the north suburbs, South Milwaukee is only fukked with occasionally.

Watch who you fukk with as a lot of folks dont have ends and they will set your ass up, especially if they think you're from out of town

Food is excellent

Its a lot of opportunities in Milwaukee, if you have ambition. Unemployment is rampant like other places in the Midwest, but you can truly make a difference for some folks if that is where your heart is.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
What part are you thinking about moving too? Most blacks i know still are either on the northside or in the north suburbs, South Milwaukee is only fukked with occasionally.

Watch who you fukk with as a lot of folks dont have ends and they will set your ass up, especially if they think you're from out of town

Food is excellent

Its a lot of opportunities in Milwaukee, if you have ambition. Unemployment is rampant like other places in the Midwest, but you can truly make a difference for some folks if that is where your heart is.
It’s a job with the City of Milwaukee so I’d have to stay within the city, I’d prefer to stay in a decent neighborhood

Some guy i know said Washington heights is a nice neighborhood

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
I FW the eastside and Riverwest areas that have a lot of development going on. Lots of restaurant optiona. Definitely check out the Colectivo in Riverwest if you FW coffee.

Downtown is seeing a lot of development. Just opened the Shake Shack in the Third Ward and that new Bucks arena is looking really nice. Northside is where it's crackin at in terms of black folks.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I FW the eastside and Riverwest areas that have a lot of development going on. Lots of restaurant optiona. Definitely check out the Colectivo in Riverwest if you FW coffee.

Downtown is seeing a lot of development. Just opened the Shake Shack in the Third Ward and that new Bucks arena is looking really nice. Northside is where it's crackin at in terms of black folks.
Was up there yesterday, river west area was cool..checked out this lil pizza place. People way friendlier up there:ehh:

Only saw a handful of decent looking black females tho
We should’ve car pooled up there breh :lolbron:

Kano

All Star
Daps
I stay in the east side, Milwaukee is what you make it. There are a few gems here in terms of food and social activities.

River west is getting gentrified And Is a pretty smooth area at the moment. I would avoid the north and northwest by like silver spring rd.

Like others said downtown has a lot of development and there’s a ton of opportunity. Ultimately it is what to make it; just like any other city. If you’re older and more settled I would go to Madison if you’re younger and enjoy the nightlight I would say Milwaukee/ Chicago.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
They have a nice waterfront area with a big ass park and a museum that's shaped like a ship.
bigstock-Milwaukee-Waterfront-1229832.jpg

Also a nice little indoor farmer's market downtown with good eats. It's quite a charming place, be sure to take your girl there on a date.

3d359a3f02e3507c889194daedda5103.jpg

Downtown area is quite accessible by car/bike/walking too.
:ld:
It's just cold as fukk in the winters.