Any Of My Brehs Practice Santería?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Basically, it's an Afro-Caribbean religion that has Yoruba roots within it. It's mainly practiced in Cuba and Puerto Rico. Also, it has some Roman Catholic elements added.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I know some people who deal with that. One lady said she was going through a rebirth or something-
she only wore white
no cameras or recording of her was allowed
no one could touch her

Since that experience, I watch all people who are like that about recordings. I have one professor that explicitly stated this rule in class and ever since I think she fukks with that gris gris because nobody even asked if we could record her or not. Pretty sure that policy violates rules against those with disabilities but i pick and choose my battles.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I know some people who deal with that. One lady said she was going through a rebirth or something-
she only wore white
no cameras or recording of her was allowed
no one could touch her

Since that experience, I watch all people who are like that about recordings. I have one professor that explicitly stated this rule in class and ever since I think she fukks with that gris gris because nobody even asked if we could record her or not. Pretty sure that policy violates rules against those with disabilities but i pick and choose my battles.
Oh okay

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983
No. Start asking these dudes about it they hit the
full
real quick.