Any of y'all got a black Jesus pic in your home?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I rather have a picture of Stevie Wonder or John Coltrane in my home to be honest

Don't think I would put a picture of Myths and people that never existed in real life
shaq-laugh-shaq.gif

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then all the movies the forcefeed us portraying Jesus as this blue eyed handsome white man should also gtfo then. He ain't white!
I rather have a picture of Stevie Wonder or John Coltrane in my home to be honest

Don't think I would put a picture of Myths and people that never existed in real life

But can I still keep the pawg Marry Magdalene picture on the wall? :lupe:

It's a reminder that Every man needs hoes on deck to wash their feet. It's downright inspirational. :wow:

ASH_ASHM_WA1933_4-001.jpg

Last edited:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bu bu bu what if older myths that predate Jesus... Such as Mithra, Dionysus, or Osirus have near identical storylines to Jesus exposes that they are all cultural myths in the first place?
None of those stories say they are the son of God and performed miracles. Jesus is the way the only way. Now the Bible never says Christ was born December 25 the world does.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exodus 20 4:5You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

:camby:
You left off verse 5 breh

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:

I've never seen anyone bow to an image of black Jesus. Have you :patrice:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Nope and no pictures of white Jesus either. I do have 3 bibles in the house but I am Not a Christian.