Any Of Y’all Play Kingdom Come Deliverance

Daps
It’s as close to a spiritual successor to Morrowind as we’ve received, topping even Skyrim with its sheer breadth of content and amount of choice. The combat can take some adjusting to, being more mechanically cumbersome than janky, but you’ll eventually build out your stats to make it beyond serviceable and even enjoyable once you get a hang of the combos. The choice, as mentioned, is amazing. For all the praise Witcher 3 received for its freedom, it’s a hell of a lot more constrained than this game, which offers you a wide range of ways to complete just about any quest. And, the consequences of your choices will take shape as the story proceeds, affecting your relation with various key characters and impacting the course of the narrative. It’s a really stunning game. It’s been in development for over a decade and you can tell, with the various systems running in the background.

I’ve spent about ten hours playing it and I haven’t even scratched the surface.

I’m playing it on a PS4, so the visuals aren’t anything to write home about, but the game is a beauty on stronger systems, gorgeous on a PC capable of running it at the highest settings. I can only imagine how it’ll look on the PS5, so much so that I’m tempted to stop and wait until I cop one before resuming my time with it.

:mjgrin:

Last edited: