Any of y'all smoke?

is brew smoking crack with this silly thread.....?

• i chuckled.... :biggrin:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • brew needs to stick to his day job.... :zzz:

• brew is definitely on crack.... :wtf:

• Total voters

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I just landed an excellent job that will challenge me in my career. I work in Cloud. The great thing besides nearly doubling my salary is that I work remote and now I can smoke. :smoker:

Though, this is a double edged sword for me. Where I came from in my previous company was a 'stick up the butt' company. Very strict and nosy in a fukked up way. You always had people all around you, all up in your business. It was already way beyond invasive, but the company culture changed a few years back and now it does drug tests periodically.

I still think going to the office and having the option to work from home on days is great. I'm not sure about the 100% remote thing, but I do like to smoke. :smoker: I'm a bit scared that I will smoke too much and get paranoid. :guilty: I also think that I will be the only stoner guy there, being a devoted weed head and all. My last company much of the work force were a bunch of stuck up goodie two shoes, always sober, didn't drink, didn't smoke, and didn't go out. So there will be a big culture shift for me.

The company itself seems very strict and uptight and still much into a start up mode so there might be drug tests. :ninja2: No doubt about the company. I just feel that smoking will make me go crazy and I won't be able to have a normal work life. I fear being sober but I also fear dropping a dirty drug test.

What do you guys do to cope with this?

Parody thread of Any of y'all work remote?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I've been working remote before pandemic in IT. Pretty much hitting my vape pen on the regular since. Haven't been drug tested since I worked retail jobs when I was younger.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I was smoking weed everyday in the morning, then just chill, maybe watch funny videos or movies or series or music wtv
and then work
However.... I was not that productive unless I smoked Sativa
But sometimes I had no sativa left only Indica or hybrid, nah you can't work with that
It's like you working, next thing you know an hour went by and you didn't do much if you smoked indica

So now, I wait until my office is over then I start burning if all I have is indica or hybrid.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I rarely smoke, but since the pandemic started I've been in the habit of eating an edible after work most days. :manny:

Of course Michigan is a legal state and even when it wasn't my job didn't do drug tests, so it's a non-issue as far as that goes.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
look up quickfix plus for drug tests. If you're experienced and confident in your job I think you'd be ok with smoking while or before work, just depends on your personality and how many people you have to interact with on the phone. I don't like smoking while working remote if i have to talk to a ton of people

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I just landed an excellent job that will challenge me in my career. I work in Cloud. The great thing besides nearly doubling my salary is that I work remote and now I can smoke. :smoker:

Though, this is a double edged sword for me. Where I came from in my previous company was a 'stick up the butt' company. Very strict and nosy in a fukked up way. You always had people all around you, all up in your business. It was already way beyond invasive, but the company culture changed a few years back and now it does drug tests periodically.

I still think going to the office and having the option to work from home on days is great. I'm not sure about the 100% remote thing, but I do like to smoke. :smoker: I'm a bit scared that I will smoke too much and get paranoid. :guilty: I also think that I will be the only stoner guy there, being a devoted weed head and all. My last company much of the work force were a bunch of stuck up goodie two shoes, always sober, didn't drink, didn't smoke, and didn't go out. So there will be a big culture shift for me.

The company itself seems very strict and uptight and still much into a start up mode so there might be drug tests. :ninja2: No doubt about the company. I just feel that smoking will make me go crazy and I won't be able to have a normal work life. I fear being sober but I also fear dropping a dirty drug test.

What do you guys do to cope with this?

Parody thread of Any of y'all work remote?

just get a sack and smoke it and be thankful. you're already overthinking the situation and you ain't even got started yet.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I WFH and vape everyday. Doesn't give me any issues and my current job doesn't drug test.
If it does affect you then don't do it. No need to risk a job, where you just doubled your salary, over weed.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I havent been drug tested since my work as a cybersec analyst/engineer at the current company I am at. Its been 5 years now.