Any of you brehs ever own fish?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I remember back in the day when I used to watch MTV Cribs a crib wasn't complete without a fly ass fish tank with mad different types of fish in it with the lights and fly ass rocks, plants and all that :shaq::hubie:

That home aquarium :banderas:

It seems therapeutic seeing the nature and the lil brehs doing they thing in the habitat :mjcry:

If you owned fishes speak on ya set up and what types of fish you had. :ehh:

I never owned fishes but a breh curious, cleaning that tank seem like a bytch though :scust:

My moms never even let me cop the lil turtles and fish the Chinese man used to sell :shaq2:

Last edited:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Easiest pets to own breh .....

I had a lot of fish, mostly khoi, gold fish, fighter fish, angel fish, sucker fish, :dame: and silver shark......

My set up was basic just an Air filter, pump and a medium sized tank with some fluorescents at the bottom...Had to clean it out like every 3-4 weeks, it wasn't that bad tbh...

I had a baby african grey too used to look at them jawns like :mjpls::leostare::noah::eat::birdman:

:picard:

My little brother massacred my jawns though right before I moved, I came home from school and found lil dude playing with my fish on the floor with the :mjgrin: face the whole time...breh was handling them like hot wheels

:mjcry:

I'm tryna cop an axolotl though.....

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Easiest pets to own breh .....

I had a lot of fish, mostly khoi, gold fish, fighter fish, angel fish, sucker fish, :dame: and sand shark......

My set up was basic just an Air filter, pump and a medium sized tank with some fluorescents at the bottom...Had to clean it out like every 3-4 weeks, it wasn't that bad tbh...

I had a baby african grey too used to look at them jawns like :mjpls::leostare::noah::eat::birdman:

:picard:

My little brother massacred my jawns though right before I moved, I came home from school and found lil dude playing with my fish on the floor with the :mjgrin: face the whole time...breh was handling them like hot wheels

:mjcry:

I'm tryna cop an axolotl though.....

:dwillhuh: look at the smile on that fish :gladbron:

They endangered though :mjcry:

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Had some goldfish as a kid. Thought they needed some fresh air so I let them out for a little while :manny:

I'm bullshytting :lolbron:
But they did die on me. My mom bought them but nobody told me anything about proper care :mjcry:

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
Lol such a random ass thread...not bad just random...ima let u cook tho OP :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I was heavy into aquariums throughout high school. :banderas:
Ive owned pretty much everything from guppies to barracuda.

Eventually got into cross-breeding Cichlids.
Had a 4 aquarium setup and a lil 5 gallon for feeders (guppies,goldfish).

Cichlids are the only type of fish worth owning IMO due to the fact that they actually exhibit shyt other
than swimming around and eatin (except Oscars cuz all they do is eat and shyt for the most part.)

Jeweled and Red Devil were prolly my faves I got to cross breed. Joints came out with crazy colors.