Any of you guys use nootropics to improve your memory/creativity/cognitive ability?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll try it again tomorrow. I've honestly only tried it in a half dose so the effect was marginal

Took 200mg this morning. I'm not sure if it made me hyper-focused but it made me a bit more anxious than I usually am which can be a side effect of modafinil. Then again I didn't eat until later today. It hasn't affected my appetite. I have a slight feeling of euphoria.

I had some work calls and I feel my verbal fluency and clarity was on point though which is good.

I really need to find a singular, long running task to perform to determine how effective it is for me. In my job I tend to switch gears constantly with times where I'm having to focus on something for 1 - 2 hours at a time.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caffeine and l theanine here as well

I take ashwagandha in the evening and before workouts

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have never done the hardcore nootropics but have tried nearly every supplement over the years... I lean more towards herbal formulas at this point, Chinese medicine/ jing building ones specifically

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Never tried nootropics

I think coke would work for me ... never tried studying off it , but I be hella “focused” and clear minded