Any one know of any internships for black veterans?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
Does anyone know of any co-op programs or internships that specifically target black veterans or minority veterans? I'm currently a computer engineer major but I'm struggling with landing an internship due to how competitive San jose is. I have two years left in this compE program. All help would be appreciated thanks.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m doing a cybersecurity boot camp right now, it’s through the VETEC program and through skill storm

The main selling point with a preferred school is that they have 6 months to get you a job, or they gotta pay the money back to the VA

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
I’m doing a cybersecurity boot camp right now, it’s through the VETEC program and through skill storm

The main selling point with a preferred school is that they have 6 months to get you a job, or they gotta pay the money back to the VA
never heard of this, looks like a good ass deal. I recently got into the field and I'm starting from scratch

You still in? Is that the penetrator course?
How hard was it to get in the program? Do you get any certs from it?

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
never heard of this, looks like a good ass deal. I recently got into the field and I'm starting from scratch

You still in? Is that the penetrator course?
How hard was it to get in the program? Do you get any certs from it?
Same here, i heard about it through youtube. And the bootcamp im doing, they want you to get your Sec+ and Pentest+ in 4 months. I had no tech background at all. Some guys came in with certs and are doing it just for the connections to get a job

They do an entrance interview where they go over basic computer terms/concepts but i had to study for it. Like the difference between a regular hard drive and a solid state, difference between a switch and a router etc. The school im doing it through is based out of jacksonville, Fl but its all online. So there's other preferred schools across the country who have other bootcamps, and im assuming they're obligated to get you a job within 6 months as well, but i can only vouch for the one im at