Any other black men feel like they can relate to Vegeta from DBZ? IMO he was the best

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love vegeta. He was fearless, proud and always wanted to be #1. He was highly intelligent and ruthless, had tunnel vision. The racist ass creators had to make take L's of course because of course in this bullshyt PC society having a personality like that gets looked down upon.

Vegeta was the proud prince of the sayian race. He wanted greatness by any means. He was passionate about his goals. Willing to leave or kill anybody that stood in his way.

now that im older I look back at these cartoons and damn they make sense now. The lessons about life are so real lol.

Look at the pain in his face when he had to kneel down to that cac tranny freiza. hes so proud :wow: btw that fakkit zarbon is full of shyt. nikka was weak

vegeta soul was hurting, he spilled his pain to that gokoon. He put everything into defending his people
:wow::mjcry:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bonus...that homo zarbon getting that work

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
gukoon was a tom....and piccolo was solid...i like piccolo...even tho he stayed on earth...he still wasnt all assimilated like gokoon punk ass

nah goku was that guy breh, most people thought goku was dumb until he showed that he was really about this life, hes one of those guys that joke around but will go missing for a two months and come back on top form, once he has a goal in mind he deep isolates himself from everybody and returns with a new glo and everyones like :ooh:

everybody wanna be goku but not everybody can be like goku

Daps
Nah Picollo was always my nikka.

Swagged out with the snapback:salute:
dbz125-09.jpg

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah goku was that guy breh, most people thought goku was dumb until he showed that he was really about this life, hes one of those guys that joke around but will go missing for a two months and come back on top form, once he has a goal in mind he deep isolates himself from everybody and returns with a new glo and everyones like :ooh:

everybody wanna be goku but not everybody can be like goku
naw, he was too soft...he always gave second chances...and that put everybody in danger. Plus he was too laid back. Vegeta was intense and wanted if bad.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Vegeta was the woke breh that gave up and became a tom after seeing the system only rewards c00nery, he's like Eldridge Cleaver