Any peeps here collect movie posters?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I've got two - Star Wars (A4) and The Shining (A1). The Shining one I have is that picture but the font is different or something and I'm too lazy tostand up and check

star-wars-iv-a-new-hope-poster1.jpg

The-Shining-Poster.jpg

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Yeah ...I have a few...I have 2 from back in the day from a friend who worked at a theater...back in 95" I got the Clockers and Friday movie posters

I want an original Back to the Future one...

And my personal favorite is the Munich (silloutte) poster....which is impossible to find

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I expected more breh. I picture @kp404 crib looking like a movie studio

Nah man I used to have A LOT. Like seriously lol but I took most of them down and stashed them in my closet after college. I'm thinking of getting one more for my family room but I'm pretty content with those two right now.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
i've always thought movie posters were a cool way to decorate restaraunts and even more so, bars.

Paggliacci's near me [a pizzeria] has movie posters in Italian...like...goldeneye, ROTJ, Close encounters of the third kind, all in Italian.

kinda cool

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nah man I used to have A LOT. Like seriously lol but I took most of them down and stashed them in my closet after college. I'm thinking of getting one more for my family room but I'm pretty content with those two right now.
i don't have any :mjcry:

just those little postcard sized mini joints that came in my bogart blu collection

I may have an old LOTR fellowship of the ring joint in storage at my mothers house :heh:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i don't have any :mjcry:

just those little postcard sized mini joints that came in my bogart blu collection

I may have an old LOTR fellowship of the ring joint in storage at my mothers house :heh:

Breh lean on amazon and ebay. They're a goldmine. In my family room I've got an Italian poster of the hustler, a spiderman comic book cover poster and a ready to die poster. We'll always love big poppa

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i've always thought movie posters were a cool way to decorate restaraunts and even more so, bars.

Paggliacci's near me [a pizzeria] has movie posters in Italian...like...goldeneye, ROTJ, Close encounters of the third kind, all in Italian.

kinda cool

The reason I have the italian poster of the hustler is because of the Fridays near my house. Saw it in there one day years ago and just had to have it. Now it sits above my couch

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
If ask movie theaters for posters they will give posters for free
If you tell them you need them because you are directed a short film or a play or something like that
I got a 3 meters high and 2 meters wide poster of Life of Pi for a film I did :pachaha:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
I used to have the poster for Somewhere signed by Sofia Coppola but my family lost it when I went away to school so now I just have a Malcolm X poster signed by Spike Lee