Any Satanists On The Coli? (Reveal Ya-selves Yall Talk About DEMONIC Stuff Daily)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
lupe1.png

No, I'm not one my last thread was legit about wanting to get closer to G-d. Just wanna see the responses in hea :heh:.

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
As far as I know, the Devil hasn’t brought out a book. We don’t know his side of the argument, right?

If you ask me, the Devil and God are having an argument, and the Devil’s being a bigger fukkin’ man. God is writing shyt about him, and the Devil is going “I’m not even gonna fukkin’ comment son, if you’re talkin’ about me like that!”

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:rudy: She was raised around cacs

You know how religious black folks are
Did you see the troll smilie at the end? I knew what I was doing. Chick is a weirdo and etc. Yall know good as well that us Black folk don't fool around that. Hell, I was told as a child that, "boy, you got the devil in you boy".

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
As far as I know, the Devil hasn’t brought out a book. We don’t know his side of the argument, right?

If you ask me, the Devil and God are having an argument, and the Devil’s being a bigger fukkin’ man. God is writing shyt about him, and the Devil is going “I’m not even gonna fukkin’ comment son, if you’re talkin’ about me like that!”
"I'm not gonna stoop to his level..."

-Satan

el3mentary

Piff Wallace
Daps
Reppin
West, West
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that you gotta eat the booty like groceries.