Any songs from post 2004 make Eminem's top 50 list?

Double J

Banned
Daps
ok. I don't like serial killing, rape my mother and stuff my girlfriend in the trunk then commit suicide rap lyrics.

And I'm 35 I just like music that sounds good to me, at this point I just don't give a crap if someone is lyrically nice or if a song is mainstream and poppy

Yeah I prefer his serious music over the crazy shyt too but that's what The Eminem Show and the 8 Mile soundtrack give you and the music is actually good. Unlike that garbage Space Bound.

Lhark

All Star
Daps
No Apologies
Stay Wide Awake
Music Box
Careful what you wish for
Seduction
25 to Life
Talking to Myself

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

Entire first 2 verses he stays on topic and tells a story of his upbringing and how he got into hip-hop all while rhyming words that sound like "superstitious" over an actual hip-hop sounding beat

This song had classic Eminem written all over it. I don't know why the hell this was just a bonus track but he decided to put "Stronger Than I Was" on the actual album. :scust:

Dude, the first time I heard him say:

"Promisin' complete dominance, Sugar Ray Robinson
I'm in a league Muhammad's in, Ali's my colleague, bombing 'em
Probably end up on top of 'em, stomping 'em like Ndamukong
I'm Russian like a Ukrainian LaDainian Tomlinson
Flow vomits at your face, competitors fall at my waist
You spit a rhyme, I spit in a rhyme's face"

:damn: :damn: :damn: The flow, combined with the delivery, the rhyme schemes and the beat.......he lost his mind on that track.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Entire first 2 verses he stays on topic and tells a story of his upbringing and how he got into hip-hop all while rhyming words that sound like "superstitious" over an actual hip-hop sounding beat

I’ve played this song mad times and never caught he carried the flow that long smh that’s how smooth it was. Idk why but one of my fav flows on that one is the one when he says something like

“Like dumbo’s gone
Word to uncle Ron
I’m turning into a non-humble don
You blonde, dumb hoes, all i got is dyck
For you to come blow on
So start the show but i need a drumroll
Fore’ i go on
Better back away from the row,get launched, told you im
Bigger than dikembo mutumbo on the
fukking Jumbotron”

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Ridaz
Careful What You wish For
My Darling
Stay Wide Awake
Buffalo Bill

Double J

Banned
Daps
Eminem hasn't released a good album since I been in ELEMENTARY school :mjcry:
And everyone else didn't start noticing his music sucked until this last album :dwillhuh:

It's crazy because with every other rapper from back in the day they can still rap like they used to. But with Eminem it's like this dude completely forgot how to rap. I guess them drugs and that rehab stint really messed up his head :manny:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
And everyone else didn't start noticing his music sucked until this last album :dwillhuh:

It's crazy because with every other rapper from back in the day they can still rap like they used to. But with Eminem it's like this dude completely forgot how to rap. I guess them drugs and that rehab stint really messed up his head :manny:
I think his major problem is most of his newer music was made sober

But then again one of the biggest party songs of all time was made by a guy who doesn't drink or smoke

Double J

Banned
Daps
I think his major problem is most of his newer music was made sober

But then again one of the biggest party songs of all time was made by a guy who doesn't drink or smoke

I don't know if not being on drugs is the problem because when he made most of his classic material I don't think he was really on drugs like that. I know for a fact that a lot of his worst material (Encore) was made when he was at the height of his drug use. But I don't think he was really on drugs like that from The Slim Shady LP to The Eminem Show.

And I'm assuming that party song you're talking about is In Da Club? Because yeah 50 Cent also made High All the Time too and he doesn't even do drugs or drink :pachaha:

Double J

Banned
Daps
Ridaz
Careful What You wish For
My Darling
Stay Wide Awake
Buffalo Bill

:ehh:

Those are definitely some of the best songs from his later career but still I don't think any of them would make his top 50 list.