Any Survivor fans ouchea?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I quit watching after Russell Hantz got robbed twice but that ain't even the issue here.
I need to know who this breh is and what season :pachaha:
giphy.gif

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Man like a few months ago I was on a Survivor binge and got hooked:russ:. I got Amazon Prime Video and they got a bunch of seasons on there. I was just bored and started watching one of the seasons and got hooked. I always thought it was just a corny stuck in the middle of nowhere game but it's so much strategy and double crossing that goes into the game. For people that want to get into it you kind of have to watch certain seasons in order to understand people who come back on the show and certain things that have happen. I

Tyson the GOAT
survivor_tyson_652.jpg

He played that Blood V Water season so perfect:wow:

Still mad James never won :mjcry:like how do you fukk up this bad:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man like a few months ago I was on a Survivor binge and got hooked:russ:. I got Amazon Prime Video and they got a bunch of seasons on there. I was just bored and started watching one of the seasons and got hooked. I always thought it was just a corny stuck in the middle of nowhere game but it's so much strategy and double crossing that goes into the game. For people that want to get into it you kind of have to watch certain seasons in order to understand people who come back on the show and certain things that have happen. I

Tyson the GOAT
survivor_tyson_652.jpg

He played that Blood V Water season so perfect:wow:

Still mad James never won :mjcry:like how do you fukk up this bad:mjlol:

James was my G. He left with two idles though. :mjlol:
He kept it so trill. Parvati wanted the D so bad to.

images
:takedat:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I quit watching after Russell Hantz got robbed twice but that ain't even the issue here.
I need to know who this breh is and what season :pachaha:
giphy.gif
Jeremy Collins from Blood vs Water 2 and Second Chances.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax