Anybody believe in a “Vision Board”?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aka a “Dream Board”

I low key created one on my laptop almost a year ago...

photo-4.jpg

This isn’t mines and not nearly as much of a jumbled mess, but this is similar to the general idea of what mines is.

Basically, it’s just a bunch of pictures I like and how I wanted to see my life progress and I jumbled them up in photoshop...

Well, something happened today and made me rethink about it. I think it was passing my physics class but realizing how much I used to love science AND tech, not just tech...

Anyway

So I bring it back up, and I notice that even though I’m not quite there, I’m kinda sort of in the area of where I was trying to be on my vision board.

Like, I don’t have the EXACT car i wanted, but I was extremely close... so close that I could’ve got it if it wasn’t for my girl wanting a truck. I still got something similar to what i put on my dream board..

I wanted to pray more (meditate too but I’m working on that) and I put it on my board.. now I pray damn near everyday.

Wanted to get a house and put an in home studio.. I’m very close to that. Like really close, we just won the bid on a house this week. School, career in IT, certs, etc., all thats on the board and I either got it, doing it, close to it, or in a position to do it soon and its not all material stuff..

Its just something i noticed.

Just wondering if I was the only one trying this. I’m actually gonna update it now that I’m thinking about it and put it as my wallpaper on my phone or something.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Yes, my wife and I started our first one years ago.

We update it once a year.

We usually put our goals we want to accomplish through the course of a year and update it the next year.

It helps when you can visual see and be working towards what you went to accomplish.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The idea sounds good, I put my vision if you will on paper but maybe I should do this instead

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes, my wife and I started our first one years ago.

We update it once a year.

We usually put our goals we want to accomplish through the course of a year and update it the next year.

It helps when you can visual see and be working towards what you went to accomplish.
Is it an actual, physical board or just something digital that yall keep around to remind you?

Crazy thing is I made it last September and forgot all about it. I checked it today and was like :ehh:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Is it an actual, physical board or just something digital that yall keep around to remind you?

Crazy thing is I made it last September and forgot all about it. I checked it today and was like :ehh:
It's an easel.

We don't paste the pictures it's more of a flow chart of what we are going to accomplish and how we are going to accomplish it.

We make 5-7 goals each for the year and generally we achieve them all.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's an easel.

We don't paste the pictures it's more of a flow chart of what we are going to accomplish and how we are going to accomplish it.

We make 5-7 goals each for the year and generally we achieve them all.
got a photo example?