Anybody Cop That NBA Jam Arcade1up Cabinet?

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Copped mine a month ago. Just got around to putting it together. This shyt is straight flames :banderas:

Best thing about it is that it's online :gladbron:

So any Coli mbrehs got this is or plan to, I want that smoke. Imma set ya net on fire :demonic:

I will play NBA Jam but real nikkas know that NBA Hangtime is the GOAT of the series :ufdup:

f9Ao81s.jpg

tPGALWG.jpg

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
shyt lit?

Very much so. Vanilla Jam, JAM TE and Hangtime have a lot of activity online. Plus you can play 4 players online anyway you want. (ex. you see 3 people already in a game, you could join mid game and take over the free spot. or lets say you and a patna at the crib playing but you wanna go team up against somebody online you can set that up to.)

TBH I play this now more than I play 2K :russ:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Very much so. Vanilla Jam, JAM TE and Hangtime have a lot of activity online. Plus you can play 4 players online anyway you want. (ex. you see 3 people already in a game, you could join mid game and take over the free spot. or lets say you and a patna at the crib playing but you wanna go team up against somebody online you can set that up to.)

TBH I play this now more than I play 2K :russ:
$500 though...
:lupe:
Will have to cop when it’s on sale.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
can you mod/put emulators on these joints?

You can but for the Jam cabinet it's not worth it if you plan on playing online. I plan on getting a street fighter cabinet next so I can throw some emulators on it.