Anybody else being bombarded with fake amazon, netflix, paypal texts…?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you're the one who made up some idea of me being anti DNC, i'm on the list and it works for legitimate companies, but the shyt doesn't work for spoofing and robocalls. i think i'll believe the objective data on this as opposed to anecdotes
I don't care about your stance or feelings on the DNC, I said being registered on the DNC would be helpful for when he files the complaints, in case the FTC is able to locate the source. I flat out said it wouldn't stop the texts. And I said, more than once, it worked FOR ME, that's not an anecdote, it's an experience. You calling it "suspect" and an "anecdote" is your passive-aggressive way of saying you think I'm lying, for some strange, strange reason, and it's really weird on your part.

Yes, objective data, like what you read on message boards....

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hey man, I'm sorry, I know this is months late, but I just realized my error; I typed ftc 3 fukking times, I meant fcc

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s cooled down a lot…I still get them but nowhere near as frequently as I was before…I didn’t have to do anything either…pretty much just died down on its own

Last edited: