Anybody else hate visiting family on the holidays? All those events R bullshyt man

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just thinking about this, I got my annual family xmas eve dinner this year, and these shyts are wack, im tired of fukking going man

My family on my mom side is cool, we grew up close like brothers and sisters but the family on my day side im talking about. I see these motherfukkers once a year on Christmas eve and gotta pretend like I enjoy there company to appease this facade known as "family".I don't got nothing in common with these nikkas man. I come to eat pizza and appease my dad and his fukking feelings. His dumbass like going, then complain about his nieces and nephews not appreciating the money he gives them, well that's what u get nikka...fukk u still giving adults with jobs money for? wtf are u giving them money just because the corporate media told u its a american tradition and you feel obligated?

Then i gotta sit in the kitchen with m y cousins talking about bullshyt. They're telling me whats going on in their life, I got on a fake smile, forcing myself to be diplomatic, on the inside I don't give a mothafukk. One of my cousins is bougie and she grew up with money, her life is dope, meanwhile I had to create something outta nothing, been through hell and back mentally...and Im sitting there listening to her California adventures of wealth and sunshine like :gladbron: on the inside im like :shaq2:"watching out for those earthquakes bytch"

The other one, that nikka is basically the black sling blade, I only talk to this nikka about tinted windows, and anytime he tries to change the subject I bring it back to windows. This nikka like 33 and only talk about high school shyt .... Always talk to nikkas about nikka shyt and then dap them up and leave the premises ASAP. I been talking to this nikka about tinted windows for a fukking decade, this year ima flip it, and talk about rims...I got another decade of new material.

The other cousin is tatted from feet to neck, literately...that full body tat generation :whew: fukked up...somebody should've told those nikkas that if u cant rap, ball or tattoo...then nikka you're fukked, i mean you're already a black male but u want visible tats too dummy? better hope some cac create a 100k warehouse job my nikka because if not u better practice wrapping subs instead of blunts...because your future stupid.

My uncles are cool, But I gotta talk to them...and they dont know what the fukk is going on like most older black people, u cant have a real conversation with no old nikka man...u just gotta smile and nod, and u know those nikkas be judging u on the inside but to cowardly to say the truth, so yall have this cold war of fakeness, where both parties have their poker face on...keeping up the facade of unconditional love

yeah man Christmas is bullshyt btw, total waste of money...celebrate a holiday where gay white guys fukked each other up the ass because its an american tradition brehs

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I was just thinking about this, I got my annual family xmas eve dinner this year, and these shyts are wack, im tired of fukking going man

My family on my mom side is cool, we grew up close like brothers and sisters but the family on my day side im talking about. I see these motherfukkers once a year on Christmas eve and gotta pretend like I enjoy there company to appease this facade known as "family".I don't got nothing in common with these nikkas man. I come to eat pizza and appease my dad and his fukking feelings. His dumbass like going, then complain about his nieces and nephews not appreciating the money he gives them, well that's what u get nikka...fukk u still giving adults with jobs money for? wtf are u giving them money just because the corporate media told u its a american tradition and you feel obligated?

Then i gotta sit in the kitchen with m y cousins talking about bullshyt. They're telling me whats going on in their life, I got on a fake smile, forcing myself to be diplomatic, on the inside I don't give a mothafukk. One of my cousins is bougie and she grew up with money, her life is dope, meanwhile I had to create something outta nothing, been through hell and back mentally...and Im sitting there listening to her California adventures of wealth and sunshine like :gladbron: on the inside im like :shaq2:"watching out for those earthquakes bytch"

The other one, that nikka is basically the black sling blade, I only talk to this nikka about tinted windows, and anytime he tries to change the subject I bring it back to windows. This nikka like 33 and only talk about high school shyt .... Always talk to nikkas about nikka shyt and then dap them up and leave the premises ASAP. I been talking to this nikka about tinted windows for a fukking decade, this year ima flip it, and talk about rims...I got another decade of new material.

The other cousin is tatted from feet to neck, literately...that full body tat generation :whew: fukked up...somebody should've told those nikkas that if u cant rap, ball or tattoo...then nikka you're fukked, i mean you're already a black male but u want visible tats too dummy? better hope some cac create a 100k warehouse job my nikka because if not u better practice wrapping subs instead of blunts...because your future stupid.

My uncles are cool, But I gotta talk to them...and they dont know what the fukk is going on like most older black people, u cant have a real conversation with no old nikka man...u just gotta smile and nod, and u know those nikkas be judging u on the inside but to cowardly to say the truth, so yall have this cold war of fakeness, where both parties have their poker face on...keeping up the facade of unconditional love

yeah man Christmas is bullshyt btw, total waste of money...celebrate a holiday where gay white guys fukked each other up the ass because its an american tradition brehs
p8A6v.gif

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
better hope some cac create a 100k warehouse job my nikka because if not u better practice wrapping subs instead of blunts
celebrate a holiday where gay white guys fukked each other up the ass because its an american tradition brehs

I swear this dude has two or three lines in almost every thread that be having me weak.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I love my family and look forward to seeing them at every major holiday or event of the year. can't relate:hubie:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
You seem like you would be half way sweet... But boy you sure do complain alot.

You gotta work on not passing that negative energy in the new year.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: nikka were you born angry like who calls they dad a dumbass for being nice on Christmas. bruh I need a hug and Jesus bruh:usure:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm old enough not having to put up with all that shyt.

Been a long month to otherwise a great year. Just want 2016 to end. Don't feel like giving out Christmas Clapbacks to my nosey ass relatives.:upsetfavre: