anybody else out there mess with UK shows and movies? what are your favorites?

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
hey brehs, I didn't see a thread made on this subject(although I know there probably is one out there somewhere :francis:) so I figured I'd just ask to see what everybody else is watching from the UK.

there's obvious stuff like Misfits, Top Boy, Peaky Blinders, Sherlock, Luther etc but there's also some hidden gems like Marcella, Jack Taylor :wow:, The Shadow Line :wow:, Hinterland, Aliens, Broadchurch and Love/Hate(Irish version of the Wire :wow:). there's prolly more that I'm forgetting but I'm looking for some new stuff to watch and hopefully you brehs can put me on.

as far as movies go I really like the This Is England movie and the miniseries(excellent stuff :wow:), Football Factory, Ill Manors, Layer Cake, anything Tom Hardy is in and obvious shyt like the Guy Ritchie films

I know I missed a bunch of stuff probably but I'm just interested in what brehs on that UK wave are watching :lupe:

thanks in advance to anybody putting me onto something new :salute:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Currently I am liking:

Chewing Gum
Crazy Head
Broadchurch
Doctor Who
Harlots
Luther (when it comes back)
Sherlock
Black Mirror
The Missing

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Currently I am liking:

Chewing Gum
Crazy Head
Broadchurch
Doctor Who
Harlots
Luther (when it comes back)
Sherlock
Black Mirror
The Missing
quiet as kept Chewing Gum was pretty dope :ehh:

my girl watches Harlots but the modern day music is anachronistic and kinda throws it off for me.

tried to get into Doctor Who multiple times but I think it's just not for me :francis:

what's Crazy Head about breh :lupe:

I also just torrented this new joint called Detective Dirk Gently that has Elijah Wood in it but I haven't watched an episode yet. i've read good things about it tho.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
quiet as kept Chewing Gum was pretty dope :ehh:

my girl watches Harlots but the modern day music is anachronistic and kinda throws it off for me.

tried to get into Doctor Who multiple times but I think it's just not for me :francis:

what's Crazy Head about breh :lupe:

I also just torrented this new joint called Detective Dirk Gently that has Elijah Wood in it but I haven't watched an episode yet. i've read good things about it tho.
Dirk Gently, Holistic Detective is really good. The second season airs this fall.

And Crazy Head is basically a UK version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer with the crazy religious sister from Chewing Gum in the lead:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Dirk Gently, Holistic Detective is really good. The second season airs this fall.

And Crazy Head is basically a UK version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer with the crazy religious sister from Chewing Gum in the lead:

oh yeah I remember that show

when is season 2 coming out?