Anybody else plan to leave America one day?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm super quiet and stoic these days. This society is so broken beyond repair. Everyday is a spiritual war. This society is made of angels and demons. Everyday is a mental, psychical and spiritual war.

Everyday I wake up and think "not again" I have to deal with the same white supremacist, the same ghetto nikkas, the same redneck retards, coolies, fukking fakkits, dikes etc....

Like damn how are way heterosexual black people that just want a happy life going to live in this society? look at what were surrounded by. I was trucking school and I look left and there's this angry miserable bitter single mom cave bytch with no emotional control, I look to my right and this grown Cheif Keef looking nikka that barely show up but when he does he sleeps in the car or smoke black n milds on the field , I look down and there's a fat ghetto butch dike and I look up there's my fat instructor that's 1 cigarette away from a stroke.

I'm like damn "this is it huh, like this is really it" This is it...I'm accepting that this is for life and the next generations will follow my generation path of destruction. This society is rotten to the core. All these young chicks are prostitutes, these young men are shiftless drug addicts. Then nu got sociopathic white people that will do anything for power. They're Machiavellian to the core.

How does one have a normal life in a society that can't be normal? What are we living for if we know what the endgame to this thing is? This society is so wicked...that wicked shyt isn't even exciting to wicked people. Motherfukkers done had so much sex, done so much drugs, violated so many people that it don't even simulate them anymore. I see hood nikkas that done some much dirt they cant even get simulated by it anymore. They just wandered the earth aimlessly smoking and drinking the remainder of their life away.

Really its spiritual. Their sold is gone. Satan have it and their shell is life to roam the earth in agony. That's the punishment of the street life really. After u get your desires the hell is to realize they aren't true items of glory and the most high leave you to walk the earth empty until your untimely demise.

I was thinking today if I was wrong for wanting to leave my family behind to live somewhere other than America in peace. I don't mind Hawaii even tho its still the USA but its far enough away and has its own culture to feel like I'm somewhere different. I digress, I would like to see another way of life.
'
I'm at a point where life done even seem real. I walk the streets in a dazed confused fog like bubbles walking the streets of Hamsterdam from the wire and see the same buildings but new faces which tells me the future never changes or gets better. It stays the same and get worse. Its like u see a set of nikkas on a block u grew up on, only to get replaced by another year after year.

The system of institutional racism and capitalism and the desire of materialism is a vicious cycle. My 18 year little cousin who wasn't even in the streets was murder and left on the sidewalk and found barefooted with his Baliegencias gone. Although I never met him I think about him and what he could've become in life. A father? A mentor? who knows. But hes another static, another outline, another body at the morgue and another $ for the funeral home operator & life just goes on. But punishment , no love, nothing...hes just gone and somebody got away with murder and a new pair of shoes.

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails." - Lord OF War
That's a true quote from a great film. In the real world as white people say...evil prevails...and the good suffer in this society.

If a young black person asked me for advice I wouldn't even know what to tell them except believe in the most high and don't be afraid of whats to come after this world.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I refuse to leave African Americans, hell nah. If it goes down in flames, i die with it :yeshrug:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, I was supposed to leave this year but I'm still getting the bag up. Hopefully by 2020 I'll be outside these borders.

Daps
I wont to live in london England.

The culture and food looks great there.

It prob easy to get a good job.

Cost of living high but i can make it.

Its more cacs could be a issue.

But it seems like a great city.

I know its better than where i live.

I mean black woman in london are goat

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Get out of buffalo man :why: you seem miserable. Hawaii is expensive as fukk though and it might be the worst state to live if u want to use your cdl

As per the title..I have dual citizenship but not enough money or job prospects to leave right now. Plus I need to learn another language outside of intermediate Spanish and English. Working on my italian

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I plan on it, but where to, I don’t know.

Been looking at a place like Belize. Get some property on the beach, and live out the rest of my years simple by the sea.

Yung Pharaoh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
_____
No, this is the greatest country in the world.
5f50bfae42ffb4e40755dac276d51c74.png