Anybody ever been shadowbanned? (IG)

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I'm a producer/artist, and although IG doesn't directly nor solely bring me new listeners & supporters... I still like to use the platform to premier new content, visuals, songs, and keep the few supporters I have on there up to date.

However, it feels like every 7-8 months I have to create a brand new page, due to shadowbanning.

For anyone who isn't educated on this, here's a quick description of what I experience quite regularly.

Dozens... if not HUNDREDS of ghost/spam accounts begin liking one or two posts on my profile (usually the pinned ones on top). They also begin following, and unfollowing my page on a frequent basis.

This alerts Instagram, and marks my page as a spam account, since it has become absolutely SATURATED with burner pages making the majority of my follower base and likes.

My page then gets omitted from any features on the discovery page, I am also no longer suggested as an account to follow, and my posts arent even shown to my actual real followers.

I've been dealing with this shyt for nearly 3 years now. And whenever I DO create a new page, I make it private for a good while and promote it to my actual supporters/followers. But eventually, the spam accounts begin to request to follow me...and when my account finally goes from private to public, the ghost/burner acct floodgates pour in AGAIN.

Does anyone have a solution to this? Obviously there are some fukk boys thinking that they can silence people by doing this corny shyt. It's wack as hell, and I'm disappointed that I now need to have a 100% private profile to even exist on the gram.

Is there actual no way to remedy this bullshyt?