Anybody ever get around to reading the prince bandar book "The Prince"?

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
51erXkUUjgL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51XzD41fg7L._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg

:jbhmm:
I came across an old jet magazine article with dude earlier today in my "studies" where he gave $200k to an African American charity then remembered coming across him years ago while looking over other unrelated stuff. He seemed like an interesting figure but I never followed up. If I recall correctly egyptsearch had a little thread on dude but that's about it.

I found it funny when folks would come up with all these news rumors like...
  • Comparing him to a Saudi "James Bond" like character
  • Then there was a death report ....afterwards dude popped up alive again.
  • Then he was rumored to have overthrown the Saudi royals or something(maybe that was a different person tho)
  • etc etc

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh, Bandar 'Bush'? I didn't know he wrote a book. Hmm.

Yeah I think the bush eras where his "hey day" believe he got on around the Cold War times when U.S. was in their early shenanigans with Afghanistan(Taliban/Russia) & Iran(Shaw):patrice:

I quess he was hovering & politic-ing during the Clinton years :yeshrug:

It was the Obama era where I first came across dude ...also when I heard odd stuff like him being killed ...then being alive a month later and such stuff.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yeah I think the bush eras where his "hey day" believe he got on around the Cold War times when U.S. was in their early shenanigans with Afghanistan(Taliban/Russia) & Iran(Shaw):patrice:

I quess he was hovering & politic-ing during the Clinton years :yeshrug:

It was the Obama era where I first came across dude ...also when I heard odd stuff like him being killed ...then being alive a month later and such stuff.

I think he's too young to have been popping in that period. He's the son of somebody who was, like Bush Jr., which is why they were 'besties'. They damn near grew up together, prolly. When your fam been getting money with people for generations, that's how it go.

edit: ^^^ all that was guesswork, just based on how he moves, but his wiki is VERY interesting. He's the son of an Ethiopian maid and the Saudi Prince, was involved with Iran Contra (told you they was getting money together), and his grandkids go to school with Cheney's grands.

Bandar bin Sultan Al Saud - Wikipedia

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OK looks like dude finally did kick it after all....

Saudi royals gather after death of Prince Bandar bin Khalid
The royal family member passed away on Monday, March 12

Saudi Arabia
Saudi-prince-mourners.jpg

Saudi Prince Jalawi bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed has received condolences at his home in Riyadh following the death of Saudi Prince Bandar bin Khalid bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.

The royal family member passed away on Monday, March 12, the Royal Court announced last week.

- Saudi royals gather after death of Prince Bandar bin Khalid

Buddy pop up alive again somewhere :mjlol:.......:rip::yeshrug: