Anybody ever let their wisdom teeth come in without getting them removed?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Got all 4 pulled in one sitting. :bryan:

The only time I was ever prescribed percs, and they made me feel so out of it I just thugged it out with regular Tylenol.

My boy fractured his arm in a fight weeks back..says they had to pop it back in place and they put him on something otherworldly..they told him before hand it would get weird..claims he became one with the universe :mjlol:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Had to cave in and have all 5 of them removed under the knife. It was getting bad with the constant aches and food getting stuck in-between messing up the good teeth.

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Had one removed a few months ago. Tooth was growing sideways like that pic in the previous page. X-ray showed that it was close to the nerve along the jawline so there was a risk of permanent pain or numbness if they damaged the nerve when extracting tooth. Tooth was decaying and causing severe pain so it had to be removed regardless.

Luckily everything went well and no permanent damage but I was pretty nervous going in.

Interestingly, several years prior, another dentist had mentioned that I might need to get my wisdom teeth removed in the future. He had never explained why and never mentioned it again.

Guess I found out years after why it would be useful to have done so.

So my advice is there a good reasons to remove your wisdom teeth. Good luck brehs.