Anybody got any stories about the bad shyt they did as kids?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i was a bad ass kid

cut my moms brand new couch up with a pair of scissors

put a dead bird in my neighbor who i hated mailbox

some friends and i were having a lil fire in the woods, some idiot took a log that was still on fire and threw it, into a pile of leaves, this was in the fall.. the entire woods lit the fukk up. we tried putting it out but couldn't so we bolted

used to pull the fire alarm at a school by my aunts for shyts and giggles

had too much free time and not enough parental guidance or punishment

Daps
Just got possessed by the devil and did unmentionable things. Pretty sure I got classified files out there on that :yeshrug:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't a kid but I was a wild teen. It just hit me the other day that I've shot at someones house. I actually committed a drive by shooting.

I had lent my boy my watch and some cat stole it from him. So basically he stole my watch, my boy told me who he believed stole it at a basketball game. He was like give me a couple days i'll do what I can to get the watch back. A couple days go by and he didn't get it back so me and my boy are chillin, we were probably just 16 sophomore year. We hopped in my boys whip and we were in to paintball at the time. So we rolled by ol' boys crib (the one who stole the watch) and I hung out the window and got to dumpin. :bustback:. Their big ass living room windows curtains were open and his mom was in the living room and she :deadmanny:. My boy stopped for a second and I just kept :bustback:then he started to roll out. So it was just a single pass. It was dope but he pulled off a lil too hard and made a right at the corner which was maybe a house or two down and we almost hit the light pole. But we did it :yeshrug:.

Its silly as fukk, it a good act of vandalism. I was cooking chicken the other day thinking about hood movies and I realize most cats dont ever do anything remotely like shoot something/someone up then I was like :ohhh: Ive actually done a drive by before.

Daps
The worst I could remember doing is back when I was 13 years old. My cousin and me were in a hotel and she was talking to an older guy over the phone (he was 3 years older so like 16) that she met off of social media and she lied about her age to him so he would talk to her and asked me not to snitch on her to her daddy. Then she hooked me up over the phone with his cousin who was also around his age. I never got caught but I felt bad about lying about being older than I was and telling him that I was light skin with long hair and a big booty (my cousin convinced me to) so I broke up with him days later.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
00070360004109_full.jpg

If this doesn't instantly remind u of the detention center, u weren't a bad kid

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I was little I broke my sister's doll. She blamed my brother for it because they would fight all the time. He got whooped and I watched in the closet on some:mjgrin::lolbron::pachaha: shyt.

I feel horrible bout it now.:snoop: