Anybody having convos with their parents about getting right with God yet?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
shyts inevitable. I been feeling it loomimg over like a cloud and it finally hit me, it's coming tomorrow when I stop by mom's and see how she's doing.

It wouldn't be so bad if I just didn't go to church like that... but I don't really go cu I don't be believe like that anymore. Still believe in God, but it's all "going to hell" at that point, which is my point.

I hate these conversations :mjcry: What do you really say when it's a pandemic going on and all they can think is either Jesus is coming or you're about to go to hell :why: Just speaking on the dynamic I'm faced with but I know it's not the norm

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
bro you can be right not through jesus alone. many languages many lands many doctrines all with one goal which is peace and love.

you dont need a church to give praise especially in this pandemic, get right within yourself. most people here are living foul doing foul things dont be one of them, props on not being one of them new negroes who want to claim athiest because they think it means their smarter. :russ:

getting right with the good, you get props. :salute:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bro you can be right not through jesus alone. many languages many lands many doctrines all with one goal which is peace and love.

you dont need a church to give praise especially in this pandemic, get right within yourself. most people here are living foul doing foul things dont be one of them, props on not being one of them new negroes who want to claim athiest because they think it means their smarter. :russ:

getting right with the good, you get props. :salute:

Have you noticed that all Abrahamic religions have a similar code of righteousness..

The conflict begins when you start dealing with the associated deities..

If everyone kept the baseline 10 commandments, their wouldn't be so much in fighting within religions..

Im starting to see that religious people really need to get right with God as well..

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Wasn't even sure if my mom believed in God until a few years ago

Daps
Have you noticed that all Abrahamic religions have a similar code of righteousness..

The conflict begins when you start dealing with the associated deities..

If everyone kept the baseline 10 commandments, their wouldn't be so much in fighting within religions..

Im starting to see that religious people really need to get right with God as well..
they have similar traits because they are different forms of the same bullshyt
the only religious like belief system that appeals to me is Gnosticism but that's an entirely different story
won't generalize all religious people but quiet a few of the ones I know are hypocrites and are afraid of going to hell