Anybody noticing the increasing number of blue lives matter flags on cars and outside houses?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Yeah I've been noticing that on bumpers when driving on the highway. Either that or the Punisher logo with the blue line.
:wow:They may as well have a swastika. That sticker says they are perfectly OK with police acting like unaccountable murderous vigilantes.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
NEVER FORGET

American Katrina Sniper: Chris Kyle

a-Ac-ZFF7-DUKSBPsy9-Oi-VRw-Ato-PYJw-Ew1pu33-SIMns-AAOCc5-Cf-Mod-VVNRvq-CTDLPQQ-q-DV-6-Hz-A-BBm-KIKcw.jpg

Daps
Seen a bunch in jersey. North and south

I’ve been seeing them too, along with the Trump flags, and the Don’t Tread On Me flags. One house I always pass by keeps rotating between those three flags. I passed by there on Monday on my way back from running in the park, and actually saw the guy changing the flag.

I had to go pick something up from a store about 30 mins away, and the GPS took me through a bunch of backroads, and I felt so uncomfortable seeing all those flags, that I’d legit be afraid to go there at night.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's a symbol of hate.
This.
The SPLC has it as a hate symbol on their site along with the confederate flag and the swastika.

The Blue Lives Matter flag is basically a fascist hate symbol for people who don't want to be outed or seen as completely outright racists like they would if they had a confederate flag or a swastika.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I saw one today with 1 red stripe. What does that mean?
“The Thin Red Line of Courage” represents the last ounce of courage firefighters find deep in their blood to conquer their darkest fears in order to save and protect life and property. For firefighters, their friends, and family, The Thin Red Line Flag is full of meaning.

That sounds better than that disgusting Blue Lives Matter flag to me.:ehh:While we at it, salute to firefighters! :salute:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them bytches ain’t running up on me so I don’t care about no damn thin blue line.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:picard: theres something that just seems off with that. Something sinister like a war flag like the Confederate flag. shyt is increasing more and more since the lockdown, publicized incidents and these protests.

stay safe people. The tension is thick everywhere where there is people.
Tbh no, I am surprise I see a lot of BLM signs.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:picard: theres something that just seems off with that. Something sinister like a war flag like the Confederate flag. shyt is increasing more and more since the lockdown, publicized incidents and these protests.

stay safe people. The tension is thick everywhere where there is people.
Let's keep it all the way funky the blue lives matter flag is explicitly racist.

Not just because it came out as a response to Black lives matter but because the people flying it and displaying it seem to be connected to white supremacists and white nationalists themselves.

Do you know of any blue people? No.
It's just designed to defend the indefensible.
That uniform comes off at night like everybody elses.
Meanwhile my skin is Black 24 7 365....this is a badge of honor and pride from the gods.
:blessed:

Police really want to defend brutality and extrajudicial murders and think others should to under the guise of "backing the blue".

:mjpls:

Personally I jist want ALL criminals to be handled...including those that wear badges and uniforms.