Anybody saw this crazy sh!t?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: the fukk were they supposed to do? Are you surprised no regular citizen just happened to drive their ambulance with their spare stretcher to the store?

Someone gets in a major car accident or gets hit by a car you dont go pick them up and carry them to your car and drive to the hospital or pick them up and carry them out of the way.

You don't move people with probably neck/back injuries. The best thing they could have done would have been to administer first aid for any bleeding. Which is hard to do when your suspect is pacing around, yelling and then picks up a car bumper and hits him again.

Y'all know most people are training in cpr/first aid, you know most people don't keep first aid kits and tourniquets let alone know how to use them. You know most people are timid and tend to avoid altercations and be non confrontational, as well as not carry protection (pupper spray, knife, gun nor have formal training in boxing, fighting, self defense.

So what did you expect the general public to actually do?
Keep it a buck . If the roles were reversed & he was assaulting & spitting on her while :dead:

People would jump in

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Me and my mom practice jiu jitsu every night. Everytime she uses her glurp and gobble technique I have to submit

Your mom is a treh. Don’t talk about your private bedroom life with your mom. Don’t need to hear that :picard:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So men who don't die arent men?

Um no never said that. What a weird conclusion

Look bro what are you actually arguing? That men and especially black men need protection now?

The weird positions that people put themselves in on this forum is surprisingly consistent

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I hate when clap their hands when they angry
oh man that makes my blood boillllllll

One time my ex and me were fighting, she started screaming at me at a restaurant because I ate all her food
the she started clapping her hands at me
I told her Yo don't u fukkin clap yo hands at me
then she went on overdrive wtfff
so the restaurant lady asked us to leave
so we were leaving, then she started more clapping and screaming "we are leaving? but you ate all my food and now we leaving?"
i was like wtff we leaving because of YOU

fukkin with me,

She would've been hitchhiking back home with them same active hands

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The comments in that Twitter thread really puts things into perspective.

We really don't value men's lives that much at all, let alone black men's lives.

I'm not going to act like one of those fools who thinks that women are treated equally- there's obviously still a lot of sexism out there. But one thing I have realized is that regardless of the situation, a woman in that position is getting more sympathy and energy.

It's only when you are successful that you're life matters as a man:mjcry:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I hate when clap their hands when they angry
oh man that makes my blood boillllllll

One time my ex and me were fighting, she started screaming at me at a restaurant because I ate all her food
the she started clapping her hands at me
I told her Yo don't u fukkin clap yo hands at me
then she went on overdrive wtfff
so the restaurant lady asked us to leave
so we were leaving, then she started more clapping and screaming "we are leaving? but you ate all my food and now we leaving?"
i was like wtff we leaving because of YOU
You a goofy :what:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Most homicides are from a person's spouse.

Unfortunately, she let her emotions get the best of her... sheesh.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
First they started shytting on black men online and y'all kept quiet because it wasn't "real life"

Now they're trying to kill black men in the streets and y'all wanna still be quiet.