Anybody Seen That Scumbag Rumeal Robinson On American Greed On MSNBC?

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
seems like guard positions have the most scumbags

got this celebrity scam fool, got alvin robertson pimping children, got derek fisher doing his thang

but when nba players have good families taking care of each other they will never make a documentary. Soon as shyt like rumeal robinson happens they got every detail to show. fukk rumeal and fukk this documentary :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
seems like guard positions have the most scumbags

got this celebrity scam fool, got alvin robertson pimping children, got derek fisher doing his thang

but when nba players have good families taking care of each other they will never make a documentary. Soon as shyt like rumeal robinson happens they got every detail to show. fukk rumeal and fukk this documentary :scust:

Uhh because nobody will care or watch a documentary about some nikka paying his bills on time

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I watch this show every week. I really hate that he was adopted because it may make some people shy away from taking a chance on a kid that needs them. Him doing drugs and having orgies with strippers all night and then paying them to clean up his condo while they are naked.:mindblown: He had already given them 20 grand over the course of the night from strip club to his house but he paid them even more to clean up. The cooking, cleaning and laundry should have been included in that amount. I don't know how he could scam anybody when his negotiation skills were that bad.
Filthy Rich Guide, American Greed and Secret Lives of the Super Rich I cant get enough of these shows. I will watch them again on demand. Its always crazy when a famous person like pro athlete or actor pops up on the show as being scammed because they have so many layers of people that should protect them but some of them end up being crooks.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I watch this show every week. I really hate that he was adopted because it may make some people shy away from taking a chance on a kid that needs them. Him doing drugs and having orgies with strippers all night and then paying them to clean up his condo while they are naked.:mindblown: He had already given them 20 grand over the course of the night from strip club to his house but he paid them even more to clean up. The cooking, cleaning and laundry should have been included in that amount. I don't know how he could scam anybody when his negotiation skills were that bad.
Filthy Rich Guide, American Greed and Secret Lives of the Super Rich I cant get enough of these shows. I will watch them again on demand. Its always crazy when a famous person like pro athlete or actor pops up on the show as being scammed because they have so many layers of people that should protect them but some of them end up being crooks.
I can't find them on demand. Are they on MSNBC on demand?