Anybody Up On Vida?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
a show about lesbian latinas? :mjlol::camby:

And they are pimping that show HARD, I watch a lot of movies nothing but ads that and Sweetbitter, one of those "naive white girl moves to NYC and has lots of sex and fun" shows.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The younger lead is obviously gorgeous, as his her older sister, but I thought this was near unwatchable, in terms of direction, writing, and acting.

There is no natural feel, though they are shooting on location, the characters are caricatures, and the cliched representation of women was a lot to take, though it is ran by a woman, and thought to be progressive.

Sweetbitter is a really dope book, but the show is not, falls very short of even modest expectations.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m watching it now. The stereotypical coli poster would hate this :dead:

It’s alright. Not the best thing I’ve watched all year, but not the worst either :ehh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The younger lead is obviously gorgeous, as his her older sister, but I thought this was near unwatchable, in terms of direction, writing, and acting.

There is no natural feel, though they are shooting on location, the characters are caricatures, and the cliched representation of women was a lot to take, though it is ran by a woman, and thought to be progressive.

Sweetbitter is a really dope book, but the show is not, falls very short of even modest expectations.
Lynn/Melissa barrerra :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Finished it. It was short and sweet. 7/10

Side note: I actually found the lesbian sister to be more attractive, for some strange reason. The younger sister was more “classically” attractive, but the lesbian one had a great persona. I like cold, bytchy women I guess :manny:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The entire season 2 is up. Im 4 eps into my binge

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m bingeing season 2 tonight. The beginning of the first episode of season 2 :whew:

The hot sister is so goddamn sexy and beautiful :noah:

Would still choose the lesbian sister, but the hot sister :damn:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They've got some solid sex scenes on this show, every single episode I've seen (only 3 so far) has something new :ohhh:

That cac really had her eating his a$$hole before dumping her :mjlol:

She was getting eaten and creampied in an alleyway during a funeral :dead:

Pops missing dialysis bc his son pounding out a slut from the byke :dead:

The lesbian getting her toes sucked and face riding :shaq:

The actual story is kinda interesting too. Dumbass starz deleted the show off the prime video channel. Only 2 seasons up on Hulu smh