Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Ok boppers new count of who said they are in I have myself @bigdaddy88 @901Cory10 @Leezy337 @kingdizzy01 @Tom Foolery @NormanConnors @Real N Quotes @UncomfortablyNumb @Maharishi @Chubbs @InGodWeTrust @KillSpray @Supa @1986 @MichaelWhite @ThaRealness @Double Burger With Cheese @franknitty711 @Ill Clinton @Kalut

That's 21 confirmed. I would LOVE for us to get to 24 as that would make the Double elimination format work real smoothly. So there were several non-confirmation so I'm going to tag
@TEKBEATZ
@head shots101
@BronxFleeZ
@KushSkywalker
@Renegade47
@BlackDroog
and up both threads to see if we can get 3 more then I will have the bracket up by Friday. This is starting to shape up to be a great tourney with some confirmed heavy hitters already in. I literally
giphy.gif

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Ok boppers new count of who said they are in I have myself @bigdaddy88 @901Cory10 @Leezy337 @kingdizzy01 @Tom Foolery @NormanConnors @Real N Quotes @UncomfortablyNumb @Maharishi @Chubbs @InGodWeTrust @KillSpray @Supa @1986 @MichaelWhite @ThaRealness @Double Burger With Cheese @franknitty711 @Ill Clinton @Kalut

That's 21 confirmed. I would LOVE for us to get to 24 as that would make the Double elimination format work real smoothly. So there were several non-confirmation so I'm going to tag
@TEKBEATZ
@head shots101
@BronxFleeZ
@KushSkywalker
@Renegade47
@BlackDroog
and up both threads to see if we can get 3 more then I will have the bracket up by Friday. This is starting to shape up to be a great tourney with some confirmed heavy hitters already in. I literally
giphy.gif
Ayo lets put some money in this motherfukker. fukk is yall thinking :gucci:

`15$ each. If you do not pay, then you are not eligible for the pot. The bettor who gets the furthest takes home the prize.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Ayo lets put some money in this motherfukker. fukk is yall thinking :gucci:

`15$ each. If you do not pay, then you are not eligible for the pot. The bettor who gets the furthest takes home the prize.
I'm with it :manny: but I'm not sure of the rules of the site in regards to something like that. And not sure how we would be able to secure the bets. And 15 might be a lil too much. Hell 5 each would make it interesting :ohhh:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I'm with it :manny: but I'm not sure of the rules of the site in regards to something like that. And not sure how we would be able to secure the bets. And 15 might be a lil too much. Hell 5 each would make it interesting :ohhh:
True. My interest in betting peaked before I saw round 5 we gotta make a trap beats. How the hell yall make trap without subs? I got 2 pairs of headphones, 300$ monitors and trap just don’t sound right anywhere but my whip

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
True. My interest in betting peaked before I saw round 5 we gotta make a trap beats. How the hell yall make trap without subs? I got 2 pairs of headphones, 300$ monitors and trap just don’t sound right anywhere but my whip
What you using to make your beats?? Hell every DAW should have a good 808 plugin. But Hell "trap" is more than just subs to me :manny:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
What you using to make your beats?? Hell every DAW should have a good 808 plugin. But Hell "trap" is more than just subs to me :manny:
I got plenty of 808s. But when I make beats, that shyt has to bump, everywhere - speakers headphones and car. Headphones just can’t replicate 20-45 hz. When I listen to trap in headphones it’s something missing.