Anyone a real estate agent or broker?

MF budz

All Star
Daps
What are the pros and cons of the job? Im looking to get into it. A friend from high school has been killing it the last couple years. Acouple places in my town are hiring entry level agents with paid training. Im thinking about making the leap into it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should try it. Make sure you have a couple thousand to sustain yourself before you start making money. You can also do it part time while you're building up clients.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
You should try it. Make sure you have a couple thousand to sustain yourself before you start making money. You can also do it part time while you're building up clients.
Yeah im going to go in and talk to them on monday. I dont have shyt saved right now though. :sadcam: wonder how much they pay for the training. Im going to talk to the dude i mentioned in the op and my moms friend who also does it. See what the consesus is.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
What are the pros and cons of the job? Im looking to get into it. A friend from high school has been killing it the last couple years. Acouple places in my town are hiring entry level agents with paid training. Im thinking about making the leap into it.

If ur in a good area get licensed and shop brokers.

Don't go to one's that will pay your way they will take 70% commission and leave u with 30 when sell soemthing.

All in you can get licensed and up and running with $3000. Go to a broker that takes 30% or less.

Upside is however hard you work.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah im going to go in and talk to them on monday. I dont have shyt saved right now though. :sadcam: wonder how much they pay for the training. Im going to talk to the dude i mentioned in the op and my moms friend who also does it. See what the consesus is.
The training class is normally cheap it's just the licensing fees, registering with MRIS, realtor dues and your broker may charge E&O insurance. The good thing is you should be able to write everything off.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Real Estate in 2016 :huhldup:

My uncle learned his lesson when the banks came :huhldup: He thought he was balling with 8 houses in florida :huhldup: Banks came and took it all after the crash :huhldup:The gov't has done a lot since then with HAFA but that shyt expires 12/31/16

Real Estate is a side hussle breh....Do your research before you jump in cuz you have a "friend" that's making a killing :whoa: You haven't seen his pay check or his bank account. Don't go throwing all your eggs into trying to get certified. Know exactly what you want to do. Real Estate is not an easy game :whoa:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Commercial?
Do you like white trust fund babies cause if you looking to see big business that’s who you’ll be surrounded by