Anyone else a fan of the Costco brand "Kirkland" liquors???

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I know I am. I'm a big fan of the costco american vodka. shyt cost like $14 for 1.75 L and it's said to be made in the grey goose factory. which is believable given how good it actually taste. my buddy who's single has been buying this shyt by the case and constantly refilling an old grey goose bottle for when hoes come over. :lolbron:

this one is a staple in my liquor cabinet. and for the price, I have no fukks given when nikkas come over and wanna drink and they crush all my vodka.

DSC_8801b.jpg

last time at costco I picked this one up. the costco brand bourbon. I figured how good the costco american vodka was, I'd take the gamble and get this. I had been drinking a lot of makers mark lately, but they didn't have the 1.75L at the store I was in last time, so I copped this bourbon in the 1L size. this one has gotten good and bad reviews, and I"m far from a bourbon expert. but this shyt taste decent to me. and what's even crazier is that its a whopping 103 proof. yeah thats 51.5% alcohol folks :drunk:

this shyt will get you slapped. but even tho it's kirkland brand, the bottle still doesn't appear to be cheap. this cost about $22 for a liter.

17385.jpg

Costco also has the european vodka. I haven't tasted this one, but my buddy (same one who does the grey goose trick) has. and he said that despite the higher price tag, it doesn't even taste better. so when someone ask you the difference between the american vodka and the european vodka, the answer is about $11 bucks cocksucka beat it :camby: :scusthov:

1.75L of this cost about $25.

8826345160734.jpg

they also got the anejo tequila. I'm guessing this is comparable to other anejo type tequilas such as casadores. I rarely drink tequila, so I cannot really comment on this.

kirkland-tequila-anejo-costco-1.jpg

Costco also got the spiced rum. I haven't bought this personally since a 1.75L of bacardi silver is only $17 there. But I have tasted the costco spiced rum at my sister's house. To me it's comparable to captain morgan. also, I prefer the taste of bacardi over captain morgan anyways, so I would probably never cop this. plus given that captain morgan ain't pricey either, I'd probably cop the real thing. this shyt has more power than captain morgan with a whopping 92 proof. that's up there with tanqueray and bombay saphire in terms of alcohol content.

l.jpg

Costco also has other liquors including a silver tequila, canadian whiskey and scotch. I do like canadian whiskey such as crown royal, so I'd try it. same goes for the silver tequila. but I don't drink scotch really ever, so I can't see myself buying that. plus I think the scotch is over $50.

Last edited:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
PA liquor laws:mjcry:

PA liquor laws are :trash: my brother went to temple, and when I went to philly he was telling me how all the liquor is controlled by the state and you gotta go to these state stores to cop stuff. costco don't even sell liquor out there. if you live in philly, you can easily go over to jersey and stock up tho.

Yessir. Had some at our housewarming and mufuggas was double - backing all afternoon.

I was :ld: at first but would purchase again.

which one did you get? vodka or something else? costco spirits are a good look if you have a party and don't wanna break the bank

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
PA liquor laws are :trash: my brother went to temple, and when I went to philly he was telling me how all the liquor is controlled by the state and you gotta go to these state stores to cop stuff. costco don't even sell liquor out there. if you live in philly, you can easily go over to jersey and stock up tho.

which one did you get? vodka or something else? costco spirits are a good look if you have a party and don't wanna break the bank
\
shyt, we cant even buy beer in gas stations. have to go a distributor (cases only) whose hours are mandated by the state, or a takeout restaurant or bar (not allowed to purchase more than 2 six packs at a time)

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
costco dont make their own brand of cognac. if they did, I'd try it in a second.
I hear ya....I don't really drink white like that...

The wife might make me try some of that Ciroc or Goose flavors but I once in a blue do Patron or 1800 but I stick to those two honestly. I try to keep bottles in the crib so I can always have what I want. That D'usse is pretty good too. Nice taste.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
i don't drink anymore but costco's kirkland house brand is no joke
even the kirkland brand paper towels are like :gladbron:
some of the foods and meats are high end quality at very reasonable price
i can't co-sign switching out labels but no one would notice or even care

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i don't drink anymore but costco's kirkland house brand is no joke
even the kirkland brand paper towels are like :gladbron:
some of the foods and meats are high end quality at very reasonable price
i can't co-sign switching out labels but no one would notice or even care

I grab a HUGE pack of kirkland paper towels and a huge pack of kirkland toilet paper. that shyt will last like 6 months. and they are comparable to brawny and charmin respectively.