Anyone Else Disgusted with Black Celebs Who Go So Hard For Folks Who Don’t Reciprocate It?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I was just scrolling through IG and a few celebs that I actually follow go hard for #StopAsianHate and St. Patrick’s Day.

These same people do not give a freak about them. Pharrell, one of my idols, said we must protect Asians.

From who? Who protects black people?!?!?

The same people who in California who got affirmative action shut down because these same asians felt that black people were taking their seats in universities.

Protect those people!?

The same asians (men at that) who disrespect and combat black women in their establishments?

Those impertinent mofos! I am livid!

Anyone else feels this way?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Or maybe

just maybe

it's fukked up and unnecessary that people have to die period when they just trying to live they life

people are Fairweather, phony and half-assed

but there's literally no harm in saying this shyt is foul, which it is

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What are you talking about BLM was huge with everyone last year.
Some of you dudes want to be in a victim Olympics.
This

its like nikkas forget

If celebs wanna use their platform against white supremacy then let them. I’m sure they’ve been to asia many times and got fans.

I’ve seen asian celebs do the same for BLM. If you rather worry about your own platform with your own “kind” then do so.

I like a post, call it what it is (fukked up), and keep it moving...

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
No. I don't know what experiences someone has and I'd rather direct my frustration at the people actually causing harm.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This

its like nikkas forget

If celebs wanna use their platform against white supremacy then let them. I’m sure they’ve been to asia many times and got fans.

I’ve seen asian celebs do the same for BLM. If you rather worry about your own platform with your own “kind” then do so.

I like a post, call it what it is, and keep it moving...

Also Pharrell always been a all race type of dude.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about BLM was huge with everyone last year.
Some of you dudes want to be in a victim Olympics.
Missing the point of the rant entirely. It’s about none of this reciprocated or required of these same people.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I was just scrolling through IG and a few celebs that I actually follow go hard for #StopAsianHate and St. Patrick’s Day.

These same people do not give a freak about them. Pharrell, one of my idols, said we must protect Asians.

From who? Who protects black people?!?!?

The same people who in California who got affirmative action shut down because these same asians felt that black people were taking their seats in universities.

Protect those people!?

The same asians (men at that) who disrespect and combat black women in their establishments?

Those impertinent mofos! I am livid!

Anyone else feels this way?
I mean I get the general premise but idolizing anyone is going to lead to disappointment. They just people.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Missing the point of the rant entirely. It’s about none of this reciprocated or required of these same people.

You mentioned Pharrell but he has always been a we are the world type of guy.
And like I said plenty of non black people support BLM.