Anyone Else Find It Impossible To Stop Visiting The Coli?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
This is the only forum I've ever been on past more than a few months :ehh:

I'll probably never leave at this point

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
the one thats:mjpls: but hes crossed eyed made me drop my phone on the floor so many times:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

:mjpls:
full

Daps
No. I got a life with friends girls and drugs.

Ok, but I’m checking this shyt when I’m out wit my peoples are with a chick. shyt is addictive. And I love that this is a community of black people who are, save for a few exceptions, not on that Blavity Black bullshyt! I love it. Almost every other community of black people Invisit is infested with c00ns. They come hete, because they can’t help but visit the most popular online meeting spot for black people, but those bucks and wenches get wet the fukk up when they pull their shyt here. Just wish it was something I could casually visit instead of letting it treat me like a fiend on the hunt for his next hit. :sadcam:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
:stopitslime: coli is quite possibly the most consistent with black humor...especially since a nikka too old to figure out Twitter like that :beli::old::francis:

This site is hilarious :russ:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
OP

All you new jacks

I found SOHH in 2001

I may not have come EVERY day since then...

If you know someone who read the newspaper still, it's like that

I deleted (or whatever) my FB. Never use Twitter. Have no other social media...

Except here. I spend up to hours a day on here.

Its the shyt. Eventually all this government name shyt will go away online and it'll be like 2004 again. Everybody anonymous and staying out of each others business

(cause we didn't used to chronicle our every thought and act online. OR of you are saying some off color shyt, its semi private like on here instead of being on global stage like Twitter)