Anyone else inspired by the hornet's play the last few days ?

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Whether it's the Panthers, Heels, Bernie Sanders, or the Hornets, I've become immune to you coming after my squads. It's whatever now. Hell I will even help you out for your next avatar. I also like Derby County who are in the Championship playoffs for Premier League promotion. If they go up, they will receive hundreds of millions of dollars. So just go ahead and make that your next avatar and completely ruin my sports viewing this season :mjpls:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why not...I rep tarheels and panthers
Why would I not rep my hornet's

:wtf: I'm not even from around here
Let them eat first tho breh.. they on the cusp. They haven't had nothin' to cheer about since Grand Mama and Zo. Hop on a team that's been there numerous times and has already ate and gotten full before. They foundation is glass right now, it isn't even concrete yet.. they doin' it with heart and hustle not big name stars. You about to come thru and "Mazel Tov" they whole sh*t
f6aad2a1e3e3160b6c9ed9b585e8c00e.jpg

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You know what, I'm gonna put @malcolmxxx_45 on ignore

Honesty, I think that's the only way to stop this.

Only other person I've ignored on this forum is @Swagnificent the pedophile extraordinaire.

Follow suit, friends.
Ignoring the jinx doesn't make it go away. We've all learned this at some point. As for swag it blows my mind he didn't get a permanent ban for that shyt.