Anyone else used to be terrified of getting old as a kid?

Daps
I spent a lot of time with an older aunt, (my grandfather’s aunt who was only 8 years older) who watched us after school. She worked at the senior center, and did a lot of senior citizen events. We went to feed our other even OLDER aunt at the nursing home everyday, and it was so depressing.

She used to force us to kiss her on the cheek.

:scust:

When we went to see my godfather, his mother was at least 80, and she lived at the house.

Life as an older person seemed so sad, and boring. Half those people didn’t even know where they were. I think it will take longer for our generation to get to that point since we are more into fitness, and healthy eating, but I used to be terrified of getting older.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
NO but I work in a hospital
If seeing what happens to folk that don't take care of themselves doesn't scare you straight....
Man...folk be going through it

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I spent a lot of time with an older aunt, (my grandfather’s aunt who was only 8 years older) who watched us after school. She worked at the senior center, and did a lot of senior citizen events. We went to feed our other even OLDER aunt at the nursing home everyday, and it was so depressing.

She used to force us to kiss her on the cheek.

:scust:

When we went to see my godfather, his mother was at least 80, and she lived at the house.

Life as an older person seemed so sad, and boring. Half those people didn’t even know where they were. I think it will take longer for our generation to get to that point since we are more into fitness, and healthy eating, but I used to be terrified of getting older.
I dunno about this. We are literally that fattest, most unhealthy population to exist in human history. Throw in all the chemicals in our food, cosmetics, furniture,air, etc and it's a wrap :francis:

If these scientists don't create an ozempic for lifelong youth then our generation is bound to croak in our 50s. :damn:

Menna

All Star
Daps
I think 75+ gonna be rough/annoying aches pains and shyt… but I’m into biohacking and take care of myself so I’m good till 70s

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna stay healthy as long as I can, but the second I subconsciously piss myself, I'm flying out to Switzerland and ending it :pachaha:
Nah , incontinence ain't sht. You can manage that . There are far worse things about aging

Personally, my red line is memory loss. I swear to God, on the first sign I get of dimensia, I'm taking a one way trip to Geneva . I'll be damned if I live 20years as a vegetable. 🥒 :picard: