Anyone Ever Ate Breakfast At A Hotel They Weren't Staying At?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I can vouch for embassy suites. Been to the one in Orlando great breakfast food. never ate at a place i wasn't staying at though

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is so top notch broke nikka shyt but it’s hilarious and I respect the hustle :ehh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Wouldn’t it depend on where you staying and usually it’s not free anymore.
yeah, stay away from the hiltons

i've never done it, but in theory it should work, hotel doors open at 6, just walk thru right after, go upstairs via elevator and and hang out in the stairway for a few minutes, then go back to the lobby, a lot of places don't even have their eating area by the front desk so they won't even be watching. it would of course help if you stayed there before

daemonova

Daps
9 times outta 10 its a cute female at the front desk in the morning anyways.. If you handsome the last thing she'll think about is kicking you out :myman:
if there is a cute female working the desk, might as well be a bullseye, she ignore everything as long as you don't talk to her, unless she need some bills paid

daemonova

Daps
yeah, stay away from the ones that got some old crow behind the counter, nosy $&#%#^

GASign

All Star
Daps
Never thought of it.

The hotels I stayed at either had a list or a computer to check what room you were in and they could see if you paid for breakfast.