Anyone ever build with their favorite emcee's/celebrities via social media..?

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
just got through building with Cage Kennylz for like 2 hours via DM(pawwwse),we talked about politricks,cucks,life,philosophy,mad jokes,etc ad nauseam..

he just im'ed me outta the clear blue yonder..:manny:

kinda made my day to be honest shyt been so bleak/dark lately..

anyhow,anyone have similar stories..?

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
i chilled with him after a show before. He was all cool to me cuz he wanted the yak so when i got back with it he was all quiet and didnt say much so we ended up chilling with copy.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was the first person to post Post Malones white iverson on YouTube. Complex picked it up and made an article on it using my song. Got it to 1 million views pretty fast. Post Malone then put his own version on his YouTube channel and reported my video as DMCA violation so he can get all the money I guess and my channel got banned because it was my 3rd strike :stopitslime:

I was at 3K subscribers in a couple months with multiple million view videos just posting music I fukked with (with their permission). Even had partnership emails, but I thought I was too small of a channel to really make money and I was doing it just because.
:yeshrug:

One thing that was hella annoying about that, was all the music I would get from people who wanted me to post their shyt. 99.9% of it was :trash:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
i chilled with him after a show before. He was all cool to me cuz he wanted the yak so when i got back with it he was all quiet and didnt say much so we ended up chilling with copy.

Weathermen dayze i presume..?

yeah,i met him at a show before too,he was a cool cat,and you're right,he is hella quiet..then again,i never fanboy like that,i usually just want to hit them off with a dap&maybe get a flicka..i figure they get that bullshyt far too often&i'm too old for shyt like that:manny:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Weathermen dayze i presume..?

yeah,i met him at a show before too,he was a cool cat,and you're right,he is hella quiet..then again,i never fanboy like that,i usually just want to hit them off with a dap&maybe get a flicka..i figure they get that bullshyt far too often&i'm too old for shyt like that:manny:

ya he was cool. They all signed my shyt with personal messages. But he just played the corner and didnt say much all night. An Eminem video came on and they all started roasting him. You could hear the jealousy :heh:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I was the first person to post Post Malones white iverson on YouTube. Complex picked it up and made an article on it using my song. Got it to 1 million views pretty fast. Post Malone then put his own version on his YouTube channel and reported my video as DMCA violation so he can get all the money I guess and my channel got banned because it was my 3rd strike :stopitslime:

I was at 3K subscribers in a couple months with multiple million view videos just posting music I fukked with (with their permission). Even had partnership emails, but I thought I was too small of a channel to really make money and I was doing it just because.
:yeshrug:

One thing that was hella annoying about that, was all the music I would get from people who wanted me to post their shyt. 99.9% of it was :trash:

Damn that cac a hoe

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Chatted with Denzel Curry on facebook a few times way way back and I did his first interview with him for this website I used write for

I knew Bishop Nehru and Icytwat before they were big, still blows my mind, I also did Bishops first interview. And I had a couple interactions with Vince Staples, he was always really cool back in the day

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Cormega like a post of mine years ago.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
A couple over the years
4th Disciple
Killah Priest
Freddie Foxxx
Asun Eastwood
MAV of Da Cloth
Cousin Feo
YungMorpheus
Wendy Day
Cormega
Onaje Jordan
Dom Pachino
Estee Nack
Dante Ross

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Ryan Reynolds (or whoever runs his social media) has liked two of my comments. One was a congratulatory comment when he received a GG nomination for Deadpool. I mused on all of the terrible & naughty things that DP would probably do with the award. In addition to that, a few years later, he liked another comment that I made after he posted the DP2 trailer, and I said that he should be nominated for and win the Academy Award for "Best Actor to Jump Through a Taxi Window."

full

At least I made him laugh or amused him twice. :manny:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Cormega used to engage heavily with his fans on Cormegasite.com forums. P occasionally did on InfamousStores.com