Anyone Ever Pulled A High Fashion Model?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I used to go to new york every week for church from Jersey. Had to always go through Manhattan to get to Brooklyn. Anyways, one day me, my cousin and mom are heading home and we close to Dekalb street I think (y'all new yorkers should recognize that name).

I believe they were doing some train work so we had to take the metro bus. Anyways, I don't remember where we were but we were by a gas station on the sidewalk and some tall ass model looking chick in some fancy clothes approaches yo cudi and asks me for directions.

A brother was like 16 and only 5'11-6 feet tall then, this chick in high heels taller than a nikka :wow: She look like an amazon goddess and had this sexy accent. Right when I was about to open my mouth, my mom intercepted me! :damn: and started telling the lady directions :mindblown:

My mom was always doing shyt like this! I'm in high school and these broads thinking I'm a grown ass man! Anytime a woman would try and sit next to me on the train my mom would mean mug'em or slide quickly to the spot next to me :dahell:

When it was fashion week I would see hella baddies tho :whoo:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If you are in LA or NYC then there are tons of women signed to agencies and tbh most of them are no different than the average chick mentally. Outside of being lanky, most of them are whatever physically, too. A lot of them are broke students who date/fukk regular brehs.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The maintenance isn't worth it. Plus they're usually caking more than you, have richer, better connected dudes blowing up they iMessages, you'll go insane before long, that executive game ain't for the faint of heart, B
shyt nikka I'm just tryna have a good time, ionn care about none of that extra shyt.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I don't give af. Them chicks are DIMES son. The average chick don't got nothing on'em, plus the sexy accent :noah:

you're caught in the illusion
some do have absolutely beautiful faces but that's rare
most are goofy damn near ugly but the weird ass industry calls them unique
most look like earthworm jim naked muahahahahaa

you ain't never see the morning zombie model parade
bare face no makeup after a night of partying hiding behind big sunglasses and a scarf
lurching through the streets in need of starbucks and a bump

the least attractive seem to be the most popular
the ones who are really attractive can't seem to get big jobs
that shyt is bizarro world shaped by the perspective of gay men and jealous weirdo women

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you're caught in the illusion
some do have absolutely beautiful faces but that's rare
most are goofy damn near ugly but the weird ass industry calls them unique
most look like earthworm jim naked muahahahahaa

you ain't never see the morning zombie model parade
bare face no makeup after a night of partying hiding behind big sunglasses and a scarf
lurching through the streets in need of starbucks and a bump

the least attractive seem to be the most popular
the ones who are really attractive can't seem to get big jobs
that shyt is bizarro world shaped by the perspective of gay men and jealous weirdo women

Most people think of print/catalog models when they say "high fashion" not realizing there is a huge difference between the two.