Anyone ever suffered the "Witch on your back?"

Cute Fattie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Where the sun is always shinin..
I guess I could say i saw other spirits but I was just mostly flying around. I recognized alot of places thatI flew over like the Eiffel Tower, the Great Wall, the Grand Canyon etc.

So astral projection must mean a lot of things then? Because I remember experiencing that when I was 4 or 5 years old...was very sick when it happened.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I call it the devil on your back but I go through this a couple of times a year. I'm used to it now but one time I couldn't breath and I fukked up my whole room when I came to.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
succubus was your moms tagname before your dad got her to spread her other lips.

:snoop: Cornball as usual.

Anyways....this shyt happened to me a few times. Worst one was a few years back, I was stuck to my bed, looked up, and saw a tall ass shadow person standing over me with two pits for eyes that were darker than the rest of it's body. It then reached down with what appeared to be a large, clawed hand, and wrapped that bytch around my throat, pushing me further into the bed as I tried my damnedest to get up. I finally managed to force myself awake and there was sunlight outside by the time I woke up...yet it seemed like the middle of the night when all of this shyt went down. Really fukked with my head for days on end. :wow:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I suffered this 5 times a year for the past 16 yrs of my life. The medical term for it is Sleep Paralysis. Sleep paralysis is when your eyes are opened but technically your body is still sleep and if you try to raise up it feel as if something is sitting on you, holding you down and breathing down your neck. My doctor told me a long time ago that it is normal and not to be afraid but I usually pray every time it happens.
link of a picture: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EqtM3AXqIac/SaKAB3pZQzI/AAAAAAAAGm8/N7QElP7C4LE/s320/300_95966.jpg

The last time it happened, I don't know whether I was seeing things or what but when I opened my eyes I saw white hair hanging over my head and some type of being laying on top of me breathing hard. I was so afraid guys. I just closed my eyes and said a prayer and within minutes I was released.

Crazy sh*t right?

Several studies have shown that African-Americans may be predisposed to isolated sleep paralysis also known as "the witch is riding you" or "the haint is riding you".[27] In addition, other studies have shown that African-Americans who have frequent episodes of isolated sleep paralysis, i.e., reporting having one or more sleep paralysis episodes per month coined as "sleep paralysis disorder," were predisposed to having panic attacks.[41] This finding has been replicated by other independent researchers

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
i have this issue 2-3 times a WEEK. i had a huge one last night. it's almost made me fearful to go to sleep sometimes. wtf should I do?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
i have this issue 2-3 times a WEEK. i had a huge one last night. it's almost made me fearful to go to sleep sometimes. wtf should I do?

Stop sleeping on your back and dont think about it happening, the more you think about it the more it happens.