Anyone Ever Sweared (To God, On Children, Family, Death Etc,.) And Still Lied to You?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
How common is it for someone to go to the extreme or swearing on God or kids, or their life and still lie?:ohhh:
Do you think It's normal to swear on something, but still lie?:francis:

How more likely are you to believe something when someone swears on something?:shaq:

You ever had a friend swear on the life of they kid about stealing something, but you found out they lying later?:mjgrin:

You ever had a lover swear they never did something, but you found out later they lying?:ehh:

You ever had a family member swear that something they said to or about you was the truth, but you found out they lying later?:dwillhuh:

What did they swear on? How did you catch them? :jawalrus:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whenever someone swears on something dear to them, i always figure they are using semantics or some type of technicality to pretend to themselves like they are lying.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
i work with kids

on blood
on crip
on piru
on hoova
on hoover
on "__" soul
on my momma
on God

everyday they lie on something
A friend lied to his girlfriend that he didnt know shorty in his phone.

Sat there stunned when he told his girl, "on my mother, I dont know that number or her" knowing damn well he was just talking about digging the girl out earlier that week.:wow:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Yeah and I knew they were lying before they even finished the sentence
I take it as bond. Like your word is extra serious if you put it on something you legit love. Cant imagine how someone could ever do that.

I accused an ex girl of cheating once and she just straight spent days arguing against it, until 1 day she just swore on her newborn nephew, her momma, her father, and her brother each in 1 sentence.

After that I just took her word for it:yeshrug:, dropped it. We broke up eventually but I'll never really know how serious she was.:francis:

I couldnt swear on anything without that shyte being 110% true

Quest

Pro
Daps
IMO, if you have to swear, promise, or put that on something must been you lie a lot. Your word, should be your word and stands for something.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
nikka what.....everyone does this dumb shyt...you ain't never heard no chiraq nikkas

on blood
on bd
on jojo
on vito
on vondell
on cap grave
on my dead homies
on foenem

:dahell:

nikkas be lying to their gf all the time....fukk no I don't know her on my momma....wholetime nikka just piped her down on wednesday and recorded it :skip: and everyone that got an iphone knows that shyt be time stamped and dated :skip: girl pulled out the "receipts" real quick

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't think that's considered "extreme" anywhere breh, I don't know where your from

We been putting absolute bullshyt "on everything we love" God, our mommas and everything else for years to the point where it really doesnt mean much of anything

Now its "on me" so if if a nikka lie on themselves :manny:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Saw a dude swear on his momma, god everything that he just kissed this chick dude even kissed the floor and I'm standing there looking at him like :martin: cause I was there when the kiss supposedly happened

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
One time in HS I seen our Dean tryna talk some sense to a breh who was Blood

Dean: "Tyquan I don't want you doing anything stupid after school. Be the bigger man and just let it go, OK?"
Tyquan: "Ite Mr.G, I gotchu we not gon touch him, that's on everything!"
Dean: "Can I have your word on that?"
Tyquan: "Word to my dead Grandma we ain't gon touch him!"
Dean: "I'm proud of you, don't let me down"
First thing I see after school is Tyquan and like 5 other blood nikkas stompin the shyt outta some other breh :laff:
That mofukka had sounded mad sincere when he was fronting to the dean too :russ: