Anyone ever try DMT?

Why

Superstar
Daps
Dont do it OP.:dahell:

dolo 6-8 blunts and youll get close enough to DMT as you need to get.

Seen cacs look KOd off that.if thats what it really was they was doing at the time.(they claim it was dmt in the blunts)

Nodding off on some heroin type ish.
cac said the walls looked like
200x200Opt27.gif%7Ec200

:heh:

thinking they enlightened after the trip.looked demonic.

claimed they was seeing stuff.they put it in a blunt.

i was like nah

ima roll this midget up then:stopitslime:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Was at my house and my roomate invited his cac friend over because he said he had some DMT. Cac came thru and said he just copped it and was going to try it 1st. Then my roomie was going to hit it. They asked me and i was like nah:whoa:

This was the 1st time for both of them
.. the cac lights it and takes and inhales huge..:win:

We are standing in my kitchen and he is holding onto the island.... he then freezes:merchant: for a full 2 minutes:wtf: just frozen in spot... one hand holding my island... the other clutching his lighter..

Me and my roomate are both :lupe::lupe: then all of a sudden he snaps out of it and starts talking REALLY SLURRED. We guide him to the couch and he just sat there for 20 minutes.. when he came around he was like :ooh: this was the best shyt everrrrrr. I was flying in different dimensions!!:whew: told my roomate to hit that shyt.. roomie looked at me and i hit him with the :childplease: look and breh made the decision to pass.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
If you want to talk to demons that are deceiving you and suffer from curses that even your great grandchildren will feel and all the other demonic things that come along with deliberately jacking up your DMT levels, go right ahead. :dame:

Way outta bounds, buddy. You don't initiate things like that. Ever :dame:

Just know that those beings can kill you the moment you make the attempt and they know that you're reading this message.

Jesus loves you, brehs. Remember that.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you want to talk to demons that are deceiving you and suffer from curses that even your great grandchildren will feel and all the other demonic things that come along with deliberately jacking up your DMT levels, go right ahead. :dame:

Way outta bounds, buddy. You don't initiate things like that. Ever :dame:

Just know that those beings can kill you the moment you make the attempt and they know that you're reading this message.

Jesus loves you, brehs. Remember that.
:dwillhuh: