Anyone follow UFC fighters on Twitter?

morris

Superstar
Daps
If so, please post their twitter accounts.

The foreign UFC fighters won't care, but want to see their feeds.

BTW, what's Colby's new schtick gon' be??

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Boxing is fukked up enough and Trump used to be involved in it but I'm glad he moved to MMA and I feel sorry for UFC fans that they have to endure that with some exceptions their whole scene either being Trumpist or if not, hide their opinion behind 100 circle sentences because Dana White loves Trump so much.
The whole thing about Dana White being a loud Trumpist and trying to get his company to embrace Trump more and more must have been a bit depressing and off-putting to non Trumpist UFC fans.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Boxing is fukked up enough and Trump used to be involved in it but I'm glad he moved to MMA and I feel sorry for UFC fans that they have to endure that with some exceptions their whole scene either being Trumpist or if not, hide their opinion behind 100 circle sentences because Dana White loves Trump so much.
The whole thing about Dana White being a loud Trumpist and trying to get his company to embrace Trump more and more must have been a bit depressing and off-putting to non Trumpist UFC fans.
And it aint just trump. You'll see a ton of Brazilian fighters support bolsonaro. And that guy is a nutcase

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm tryna smash wei li when she's in l.a so i follow the gram

Im Mowgli. I'm from the coli, remember me

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'm tryna smash wei li when she's in l.a so i follow the gram

Im Mowgli. I'm from the coli, remember me
126_Weili_Zhang.0.jpg