Anyone have any accounting plugs?

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Currently in school for accounting, I've been filling internships left and right. I just got selected to get flown out to Westlake, TX for a big accounting firm for workshop and learning more about tax accounting. Does anyone know any accounting personnel I could network with?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Currently in school for accounting, I've been filling internships left and right. I just got selected to get flown out to Westlake, TX for a big accounting firm for workshop and learning more about tax accounting. Does anyone know any accounting personnel I could network with?

I'm a controller for a non-profit in Chicago, what do you need to know breh.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
While I'm at it. I have a payroll position open with my company. Payroll, we use ADP and NetSuite as a ERP. I'm paying $55K-$60K for this. Contingent on knowing excel, tax law, etc. Background with grants is a huge plus. Needs at least a associates with some time in ADP, I can work with you on ADP. If you know anyone like that, let me know and I can have you bypass all that indeed/career builder shyt into an interview with myself and the CFO.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
UPDATE: So it's my last year at Hampton, Still on honor roll and I finally gotten an internship next month:mjlit: now nikkas got 6 classes next semester and after that, nikkas finally graduating :mjlit:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Join naba. If you go to events and network hard. A big 4 job is very feasibl especially as a new grad.

Their placement rate for current students in accounting into a big 4 role is insanely high! Most ppl don’t join until after they start working tho and miss out on getting into that pipeline