Anyone have bad luck with cellphone chargers?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I dont know if its me or not but these micro usb chargers on cellphones die on me like crazy, especially the aftermarket ones. The little tabs bend then I have to loop the cords and have the cellphones sit on it to keep it in place. My girl gave me one she bought from amazon that she used at work and it went bad within 2 weeks. I thought it was just my phone but it was acting up on her phone too. The aftermarket usb cords do the same thing too. Anyone know of a fix. No idea why they just fail.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
so stick with the stock one that comes with the phone :manny:

It broke on me after a while and I had another similar charger that came with a samsung phone and the tabs on the usb cord started compressing and it would fall out of the socket. I bent them up and all sorts of ways to fix.

I dont buy the aftermarket ones, they are usually given to me by people but they look like apollo creed in rocky 4 real quick

I do tend to leave them plugged into the wall, not sure if this kills them at the plug(that goes into phone)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah. I have good luck with cell phone chargers.

But if it's any consolation to you, I have bad luck with bluetooths, as I tend to lose them often. I've had nearly 3 times as many bluetooths as I have cell phones.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
you try them charging pad joints?

my plug chargers been good to me; use a bb stock one to charge my bb9900 (work phone), Sam GN, Playbook, digital camera; everything :win:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
you try them charging pad joints?

my plug chargers been good to me; use a bb stock one to charge my bb9900 (work phone), Sam GN, Playbook, digital camera; everything :win:

No, I think you have to buy a battery that is compatible with the pad and that brings the cost up

I end up washing bluetooth headsets :to:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
No, I think you have to buy a battery that is compatible with the pad and that brings the cost up

I end up washing bluetooth headsets :to:

I've washed 2 or 3 different bluetooths about 2-3 times each. Funny thing is, they always survived the first wash nearly problem free. It's the 2nd or 3rd time go rounds that did them end.

Tenshinhan

ME ME ME
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have the same issues with mirco usb chargers. All other types of chargers I've had before that worked fine.