Anyone have the Jabra Elite, Samsung iconX or Apple AirPods?

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Love my AirPods :ahh:
Worth the money IMO. Nothing else stay in my airs like these. Wish I could increase volume by touching it or something or even skipping tracks. But I have an Apple Watch so I use that, no big deal.

Do you exercise in them? Do they slip out while running or sweating?

I'm looking to get the Apple Watch to go with them for working out and I want to be as wireless as possible.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got the Samsung IconX and i love these shyts man. Fitness tracker mp3 Bluetooth all in one :blessed: perfect for the gym

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you exercise in them? Do they slip out while running or sweating?

I'm looking to get the Apple Watch to go with them for working out and I want to be as wireless as possible.
I do pull-ups, push-ups, dips, shoot around playing ball etc and they stay right in. The case is small as fukk, like the size of dental floss so it's easy to carry in the pocket or leave in the car when u hit the gym. My shyts stay charged since I always have my case on deck

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got the Samsung IconX and i love these shyts man. Fitness tracker mp3 Bluetooth all in one :blessed: perfect for the gym

Damn, I guess my little workouts ain't doing shyt:sadcam:

I was looking at those Samsungs yesterday. Might go get em tomorrow.

I do pull-ups, push-ups, dips, shoot around playing ball etc and they stay right in. The case is small as fukk, like the size of dental floss so it's easy to carry in the pocket or leave in the car when u hit the gym. My shyts stay charged since I always have my case on deck

Shoot around:gladbron: that's dope.

I know them AirPods are back order. I don't want to wait 6 weeks.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Love my AirPods :ahh:
Worth the money IMO. Nothing else stay in my airs like these. Wish I could increase volume by touching it or something or even skipping tracks. But I have an Apple Watch so I use that, no big deal.
This. Not being able to change tracks is my only complaint. The EarPods were so damn uncomfortable and I hated them. I have pairs from basically every iDevice ive ever owned still in the case somewhere around the crib because I never used them.

When u lose those air pods you're going to have tears in your eyes.
Anyone that loses them has to be a fukking idiot. If they're not in my ear they're in the case.