Anyone here into the fidget spinner trend?

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I have one and I just spin it when I'm in a dark room and watch it glow...... Yeah I know I have a boring life:francis:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I have one and I just spin it when I'm in a dark room and watch it glow...... Yeah I know I have a boring life:francis:

lol that doesn't mean you have a boring life. I don't have any that glow in the dark but I will.

Nah, my homegirl brought one over, I was layin down and tried spinnin it and that shyt fell off and hit me in the tooth.

Threw that shyt out, got me heated. I don't have anxiety problems so it didnt do anything but cause me pain. :beli:

:mjlol:

Kant almost had me sold on this but, then I went and looked up the price tag for this sheiit...No ma'am. :mjlol:

They're like $4. The basic ones anyway. You can get a decent designed one with some good weight to it for less than $25. Amazon :ufdup:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
At first I just had a :old: reaction to them stupid things. Like I hated them to the point where I'd sabotage one if I were ever alone with it on some stupid shyt 'cause ts like EVERYONE that had one wanted to hold you to like a mandatory 30 minute the demo or infomercial 'cause since you ain't had one you more than likely ain't knew about it like you THAT out of touch. :stopitslime:

shyt Pissed me right the fukk off with that but somehow I snagged one I had plans to dismantle, wound up smoking some herb, got nice and somehow found myself spinning it in awe unabashed awe for no reason other than trees. :AU_FMO:

Found myself plugging in he nearest bass guitar and using it as a plectrum(Guitar Pick) to some very muddy punk rock riffs. :steviej:

Apparently I ain't the only one who thought to do that. Now I got a few after I bought a bunch in bulk to replace the ones I maimed. They kewl'n'shyt.